Vintage moonglo

jazzycreations

Vintage moonglo

Post by jazzycreations »

hello,
I bought a moonglo on ebay about month ago for someone I was making customs for. He said he would pay me right away, & well, hasn't.
I have a moonglo, so don't need another.

She has her jumpsuit & dress. missing boots & has some markings on her forehead & under chin,very light. I paid $185 for her,will be making her some custom boots.

If anyone is interested, email me :)

I know there are some who still need moonglo. Could have her fixed up by end of June, so time to make payments.
Attachments
Moonglo.jpg
Moonglo.jpg (89.71 KiB) Viewed 645 times
Last edited by jazzycreations on Mon Jun 13, 2011 4:59 am, edited 1 time in total.

alexanderbrite

Vintage moonglo

Post by alexanderbrite »

jazzycreations wrote:hello,
I bought a moonglo on ebay about month ago for someone I was making customs for. He said he would pay me right away, & well, hasn't.
I have a moonglo, so don't need another.

She has her jumpsuit. Hair isn't up, missing boots & has some markings on her forehead & under chin,very light.I think I can remove. I paid $185 for her, so if anyone is interested, I would even be willing to make a custom dress & boots & fix her up, which I was going to do for him, but I should have had him buy her!

If anyone is interested, email me :)

I know there are some who still need moonglo. Could have her fixed up by end of June, so time to make payments.

So you are asking $185 for her? It would be next month before I could get her.... about to run out of money this month.

Jazzy, do you have anymore dolls you cannot use whatsoever, or any more customs? I'm asking because I too would like to start cleaning up some dolls and sell them. I could split the price with you, if you want, because I would be taking your dolls...

OH One more thing - you know the RB doll with rainbow hair and a red outfit? Do you have her? I saw one here on the forums but couldn't remember whose it was.

Thanks!!
Alex
A L E X A N D E R B R I T E

jazzycreations

Vintage moonglo

Post by jazzycreations »

I'm not sure which doll u are talking about with a red outfit? Can u find me a pic?
r u talking about the prototype rb doll? someone a little while back found one & her outfit & everything was different. looked like a rb head with orange hair I think.

Yes, I am asking $185 for what i paid for her. If you want me to send all my extras I might have you pay the difference in shippingTh if it's alot more.
I can hold off if you want the moonglo & if you get her, I will send any extra dolls I have. I think I have some extra heads & bodies too. not sure if you'd want to mess around with them. Maybe even use them to replace bad heads? or nicer bodies?

I will let you know when I get it all. Thankx! :bg:

jazzycreations

Vintage moonglo

Post by jazzycreations »

http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set= ... 5544662385

were you talking about this one?

She looks like a custom, she's a prototype though. I planned on trying her out. Looks like material from the dolls used to make the jumpsuit & dress, so it's all matching. Probably can take apart an extra body i have from a large rb dolls boots & sleeves for her.

really rainbow bright!

alexanderbrite

Vintage moonglo

Post by alexanderbrite »

jazzycreations wrote:http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set= ... 5544662385

were you talking about this one?

She looks like a custom, she's a prototype though. I planned on trying her out. Looks like material from the dolls used to make the jumpsuit & dress, so it's all matching. Probably can take apart an extra body i have from a large rb dolls boots & sleeves for her.

really rainbow bright!

YES!! That's the one! Sorry I got the colors mixed up, I thought she was wearing all red. Sorry about that. This may not have anything to do with it but i'm like.... barely color blind in one eye (right). That wouldn't have to do with this though lol

I sent you a message after you replied to mine. Thank you for getting back with me so quickly.

TTYL and take care!
Alex
A L E X A N D E R B R I T E

jazzycreations

Vintage moonglo

Post by jazzycreations »

I thought that was the one. Sorry been so busy here. About done with your Stormy dolls dress, I need one color fabric, I didn't cut one piece out long enough & can't find the fabric in my unpacking yet! ahh.

I didn't get a message from you though, so did you send it one here or my email?

I have a red taco bell sprite, small rb starlite horse, think it's a 2003 one
and a few other little things to go. couple dress up rb heads, indigo body, and a blue pair of custom boots.

if you are interested in any of them, let me know.
Thankx