Classic RB items to appear in dollar section of Target!

Rainbow Brite
Admin

Post by Rainbow Brite »

OMG that is HILARIOUS!! You gotta take a pic for us...lol. The roller stampers are the thing I had the hardest time finding. I think I only managed to get 2 packs of them and neither have Batman symbols on them thankfully...lol
~Katy Cartee Haile~
RainbowBrite.net

Blondine Arc-En-Ciel

Post by Blondine Arc-En-Ciel »

Someone had earlier said they had seen Batman stuff where the RB had been in a Target that had sold out of the RB. Looks like that B-man followed RB down the same production line and they forgot to make an exact changeover point so that some items got 'confused'. I wonder if there aren't also some B-man stuff that Has RB mixed in?
Blondine et moi!!!//Rainbow Brite and me!!!//Azurine et moi!!!//Regina Regenbogen und ich!!!

Clinozoisite

Post by Clinozoisite »

Blondine Arc-En-Ciel wrote:I wonder if there aren't also some B-man stuff that Has RB mixed in?
I did also see a Batman pencil set with one Rainbow Brite pencil inside. But I'm not sure that it was production error --- the pencils fall out of their bag easily, so I'm guessing some store employee just shoved the lone pencil into the closest available package. :lol: