life-size rainbow brite

jazzycreations

life-size rainbow brite

Post by jazzycreations »

i really like your art work! wow, can you imagine making a rb room theme with them all on the walls!!! how great that would be!

So i'm very intreged by the life size rb doll!!! would be a great challange. I'm not sure the my size barbie has the right face, but maybe could make it work. would be interesting. not much of a change from making my duaghteres rb costume for halloween though!

would be a blast. If i can find a cheap my size barbie, maybe one day I'll attempt it. :) unless someone asks for one!

can't wait to see the other works of art. I draw & oil paint, but it's ariel for my daughters little mermaid room.

Tom-sprite

life-size rainbow brite

Post by Tom-sprite »

@ Sun :

:lol: You really made my day with your nice lines ! :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

Fortunatelly I can draw quite fast :bg: ...
I made a list with a order for the other characters ... I think this will be a long-time project ! Next one will be Moonglo and Night-sprite !
I ll buy a new big portfolio for those works cause I wantt o have them all in one place.

@ Jazzy :
i really like your art work! wow, can you imagine making a rb room theme with them all on the walls!!! how great that would be!
Glad you like my art ! :) A big room theme would be great ... I haven t got the space for that at home but I wanted to ask some friends over at my former school-of-arts where I graduated whether I could use a empty gallery-room
for a photo-session after I finished this big time-consuming project someday ! ^^
Arielle is a cute character ... great thing you can beautify the room of your daughter with a cute drawing ... I think we all would like to see it ... you cold post it over at general discussion of this board ... I d love to take a look at it ! :-D

I d love to see a life-size rainbow doll made by you sometime ... I guess that could be a crazy cool challenge for you ! :-D

stormberryfairy

life-size rainbow brite

Post by stormberryfairy »

Wow Buddy is so freaking cool!!!!

jazzycreations

life-size rainbow brite

Post by jazzycreations »

tom-
boy if only I had the patience you have to keep to one project at a time! I always start about 5 dolls at once & go back & forth so it takes longer to get them done, mostly because I put off the sewing as long as possible! lol

can't wait to see the others. one day maybe, on the large rb doll, but here's a pic of my life size rb :)
Attachments
IMG_0513.JPG
IMG_0513.JPG (46.59 KiB) Viewed 1230 times

jazzycreations

life-size rainbow brite

Post by jazzycreations »

posted my 1st ariel painting under general discussion so you can see it.
the one i'm working on is much larger & dteailed than that one. that one was a test run ;)
oil painting isn't as easy as I thought it would be!

stormberryfairy

life-size rainbow brite

Post by stormberryfairy »

Jazzy, that picture is ADORABLE!!!!!!!!

Tom-sprite

life-size rainbow brite

Post by Tom-sprite »

@ Stormberryfairy :

Very glad you like my Buddy drawing ! :)
Buddy is one of my favourite colour kids ... I was able to identify with him when I was young. :)

------------------------------------------------------------------------
@ Jazzy :

That superhero-family picture is supercute ! ^^
I guess my quite big impatience is my impulse to finish pictures quickly ... curiously enough ! :-)))
Sometimes I also tend to think about various ideas simultaneously but I force myself to start with the one I like most and forget the rest ... I should definitely make more memos ! ;)
...guess you work so widespread cause you do alot of commisinal work !

I have to take a look at your painting now in the other thread ! ^^

I will buy a big portfolio today ...so I can store my life-size drawings decently ! ^^
...will also shop some more pasteboard cause I simply cant wait to start with my life-size moonglo-drawing ... Moonglo as a chara is so cute and I really think she is the cutest of all cause of her charming colour-combination !
I will not use the cartoon-version ... I will do a dolly-outfit version cause I think this version is a little bit prettier ! ^^
Maybe I m able to do a sketch this evening ! :-D

Thanks for following my little art-thread ... I love to discuss with you guys !
Always interested in your opinions !

C ya guys !

Tom-sprite

life-size rainbow brite

Post by Tom-sprite »

I shopped all the material I need for my life-size moonglo ...
will draw a sketch now ! :happy:

jazzycreations

life-size rainbow brite

Post by jazzycreations »

oh yeah! can't wait to see moonglo!

tom, u have inspired me to try to keep to one project at a time, less mess that way too!!! lol
i'm generally organized about things till it comes to my crafts, then i'm a mess! i have so many going. working hard to break the habit.
BUt you got me to paint some more last night ;) I want to finish my unfinished projects now. lol

Tom-sprite

life-size rainbow brite

Post by Tom-sprite »

@ Jazzy .

Cool thing you look forward to see my life-size moonglo.
I feel very encouraged when people are interested in my drawings.
Thank you ! ^^

It s so hard to not loose overview while doing creative work.
You have my full sympathy ... sometimes I also tend to be a little chaotic ... but I guess that is a classic quirk a lot of creative people suffer from ! :-)))
*high five* ;-)

Glad when I was able to inspire you a little to draw some more Jazzy.
You are very talented and I always enjoy to look at your various wonderful creative works !

I finished the black outlines for moonglo.
I add a photo of her in that status ! ^^
I plan to give a coloration to her this evening/night ! :-)))
Attachments
Moonglo black outlines.jpg
Moonglo black outlines.jpg (138.23 KiB) Viewed 1196 times