A new Kiddo In Rainbowland

Regina

A new Kiddo In Rainbowland

Post by Regina »

Hello to all of you kidz Image
I am a huge RB fan and gone even more crazy in the last few years!
I currently live in London UK . I love vintage fashion, cartoons, movies and video games especially from the 80's and part from RB I am also a Jem and the Holograms, 'V', and Japanese anime/manga fanatic!
I enjoy drawing and i will soon start training to be a tattoo artist. I also luv animals, but as houses in London are very small, I can only afford to have a cat a the moment, would luv to have more space, also for my toys!

Speak Soooon!

Chibi Rachy

Re: A new Kiddo In Rainbowland

Post by Chibi Rachy »

Welcome to the boards :) Hope you enjoy your stay here! What anime or manga do you like?

I'm Rachel, but usually just go by Chibi on here. I'm a more recent RB fan (more like beginning of this year), but I love it, and fanfiction is my forte!
"If you're obsessed with your yesterday then you're destined to repeat it." - Ariel of Icon for Hire

TheWendybird

Post by TheWendybird »

Regina wrote:Hello to all of you kidz Image
I currently live in London UK . I love vintage fashion, cartoons, movies and video games especially from the 80's and part from RB I am also a Jem and the Holograms, 'V', and Japanese anime/manga fanatic!
I enjoy drawing and i will soon start training to be a tattoo artist. I also luv animals, but as houses in London are very small, I can only afford to have a cat a the moment, would luv to have more space, also for my toys!

Speak Soooon!

Vintage everything is great haha Welcome! :) I also LOVE Jem and 'V'...my fav anime's are AIR, Kanon and Naussica...apart from tv series like Astro Boy that I 'grew up' with :) Have you seen any of them? I also love to draw! Do you have a deviantart? You have literal toys? So do me and Starvoyager....do you actually play with them like us? Cuz that would be cool haha :) Welcome! :)
*~*~Krista~*~*
Mrs. Starvoyager as of 11/22/09 :D
"Hail Stormy full of fury! Rainbow is with Thee!" :P

Maki

Post by Maki »

Hi Regina, welcome to the Forums. I'm Maki from Atlantic Canada.

I also like som Jem, and the one I found on YouTube (if you watch out for clean versions liike Transformers and GI Joe) was the PSAs.

FanChan

Post by FanChan »

Welcome! I'm Fan, from the United States. I teach a class on how to draw manga. Looking forward to hearing your input around the boards!
"I hope you know what you're doing, Rainbow."
"You still doubt me, after all this time?"
"I don't doubt," Krys said as he paused at the door. "I worry."

-Excerpt from my yet unnamed RB doujinshi.

Dialga-Brite

Post by Dialga-Brite »

Hi, I'm dialga-brite. I love rainbow brite, my little pony, he-man/she-ra, and most recently, moondreamers. I also looooove pokemon and I like American Girl dolls as well. welcome! :)
Number of Pinks in my Tickled Pink Sanctuary: 56
Moonglos: 6
Dress up Rainbow Brites: 9

Regina

Post by Regina »

Hello and thanks to all !
Chibi Rachy wrote:Welcome to the boards :) Hope you enjoy your stay here! What anime or manga do you like?

I'm Rachel, but usually just go by Chibi on here. I'm a more recent RB fan (more like beginning of this year), but I love it, and fanfiction is my forte!
TheWendybird wrote:
Regina wrote:Hello to all of you kidz Image

Speak Soooon!

Vintage everything is great haha Welcome! :) I also LOVE Jem and 'V'...my fav anime's are AIR, Kanon and Naussica...apart from tv series like Astro Boy that I 'grew up' with :) Have you seen any of them? I also love to draw! Do you have a deviantart? You have literal toys? So do me and Starvoyager....do you actually play with them like us? Cuz that would be cool haha :) Welcome! :)

Glad to see that there are a loads of Manga/Anime Fans! I know Nausicaa ! My favourites, starting from the oldies are: Devilman, Urusei Yatsura, Bokan Desuio Saint Seya. From the newest ones I like Death Note, Apocalypse Zero, Octopus Girl and many more (I could write a book eh eh!)
Wow Fan Fiction, would luv to read it! I like playing with toys sometimes but most of them are in box so I can't Image
Don't have a deviant art yest but will soon as I've been thinking about it for long time! So I'll keep you posted!
FanChan wrote:Welcome! I'm Fan, from the United States. I teach a class on how to draw manga. Looking forward to hearing your input around the boards!
Wow You teach how to draw manga!!! That's supercool! I'll love to see some drawings!!!

And finally yes Jem Is truly Outrageous! and my little pony too!!!!

Chibi Rachy

Post by Chibi Rachy »

Regina wrote:Wow Fan Fiction, would luv to read it!
All my Rainbow Brite works are posted under the fanfiction section here. I also have an account over at fanfiction.net that has Rainbow Brite, Fate/stay night, Power Rangers, Digimon, and DBZ...though I warn that those last two genres are my beginning works years ago... My more recent works are so much better.
"If you're obsessed with your yesterday then you're destined to repeat it." - Ariel of Icon for Hire

Major Ursa

Post by Major Ursa »

Howdy there! I'm Major Ursa of Highland Springs, Virginia. I've been a Rainbow brite fan since 1984. I also like Nascar auto racing, cartoons of most kinds, collecting die-cast vehicles, collecting Teddy Bears/stuffed animals, Microsoft Train Simulator, and building models. My favorite Anime series is Starblazers (a.k.a. Spaceship Yamatto).
Rainbow brite fan since 1984.

*C9*

Post by *C9* »

Hello there I'm C9 a long time member^ I started collecting about 1996/7-^ I also love drawing and animals too. I have two cats. I am a huge anime,KEY(company) fan. I collect figures and related merchandise. I travel to Japan often aboutevery 2 years. I will be moving there after my last university year.

Welcome and I hope to see your art ^-^