Finally won a Moonglow

Aquarius

Finally won a Moonglow

Post by Aquarius »

I wanted a Moonglow for 6 years now and I finally got one off Ebay Germany a few days ago, my fiancee actually got it for me for a Christmas present and I can't wait to get her.

I'll post pics once she's here (then my fiancee is going to put her away for 2 months) Image

Image I <3 Moonglow!

Chibi Rachy

Re: Finally won a Moonglow

Post by Chibi Rachy »

Congrats on getting a Moonglo doll :)
"If you're obsessed with your yesterday then you're destined to repeat it." - Ariel of Icon for Hire

Amu610

Post by Amu610 »

Was she around $67?? Because thats the one i lost a couple of days ago.. :(

Chibi Rachy

Post by Chibi Rachy »

Amu610 wrote:Was she around $67?? Because thats the one i lost a couple of days ago.. :(
A $67 one? What was her condition like?
"If you're obsessed with your yesterday then you're destined to repeat it." - Ariel of Icon for Hire

Amu610

Post by Amu610 »

Chibi Rachy wrote:
Amu610 wrote:Was she around $67?? Because thats the one i lost a couple of days ago.. :(

Pretty much mint condition.

Chibi Rachy

Post by Chibi Rachy »

Amu610 wrote:
Chibi Rachy wrote:

Pretty much mint condition.
Wow that's really cheap for Moonglo. I'd love to own one someday, but dunno if I'll ever find one that's the right condition and price XD But I suppose if there ever was another like that one, it's quite possible.

Amu610

Post by Amu610 »

Chibi Rachy wrote:Wow that's really cheap for Moonglo. I'd love to own one someday, but dunno if I'll ever find one that's the right condition and price XD But I suppose if there ever was another like that one, it's quite possible.

Yeah i would like one someday too. Yeah anything is possible :D I heard you can get moonglos for cheap on ebay.de

Aquarius

Post by Aquarius »

Oh no! That's the one, I was hoping that no one on here bid on her, I would've felt bad. Now I kinda do.

Sorry Amu Image

Amu610

Post by Amu610 »

Aquarious wrote:

Oh no! That's the one, I was hoping that no one on here bid on her, I would've felt bad. Now I kinda do.

Sorry Amu Image

Aww Its okay. You've been wanting her for 6 Years. I can wait longer.. I mean, you probably grew up with Rainbow Brite unlike me (I was born in the 90's) and im just kinda new to collecting so you really do deserve her :)

Clinozoisite

Post by Clinozoisite »

Moonglow tends to show up on ebay.de with regularity. The hard part is finding a German seller willing to ship internationally. Usually the cheaper dolls are from small-time sellers who won't ship out of the country. When I bought my Moonglow, I had a friend of mine (who lives in Germany) bid on the doll for me and ship it to the USA. The whole process took a *really* long time, but she is totally worth it!

Oh, and shipping from Germany to the USA isn't cheap, just FYI.