MIB dolls

D2s2b4gn

MIB dolls

Post by D2s2b4gn »

Hi everyone!

I listed some of my MIB dolls on ebay. You can look at my auctions here:

http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQfgtpZ1QQfrp ... sZd2s2b4gn

I put them all at a set price and shipping and insurance is included.

It's been a long time since I've updated everyone, so I'll post a quick update while I'm on as well.

Also, I'm going be posting the rest of my Mary Kay stock on ebay as well. If anyone buys Mary Kay products and needs anything, let me know before I list the auctions. I'm selling everything at 50% off which is the wholesale price.

Thanks!
Deidra

Rose Red

Re: MIB dolls

Post by Rose Red »

good luck Deidra!

They look nice. I wish MISB dress-up RBB would still sell for that much. I resorted to wrapping mine in paper and storing it until Alice is old enough to stop demanding that they are all hers lol

Dialga-Brite

Post by Dialga-Brite »

Is Alice your daughter? If so you oughta let her have 'em all....
:)
Number of Pinks in my Tickled Pink Sanctuary: 56
Moonglos: 6
Dress up Rainbow Brites: 9

D2s2b4gn

Post by D2s2b4gn »

;-) I know what you mean. It seems like the MIB dolls are going back up in price though. It doesn't cost much to list them anyway, so I figured I would give it a try. I lowered the prices a little, but I'm not going to sell them if I can't get what I want for them. I saw a MIB Dress up go for almost $300 not too long ago. And then Indigo and Shy haven't been selling for too much lower than that on a buy it now. Anyway, we'll see. I don't really want to part with them, but it's just getting to the point that I really want someone to have them that can really enjoy them. We just don't have the space right now.

D2s2b4gn

Post by D2s2b4gn »

Indigo has been sold. I still have a MIB dress up rainbow brite, MIB shy violet, and MIB canary. I haven't listed Canary on ebay yet, but the other 2 just ended. I'm going to relist them tomorrow since it's so late tonight.