WTB: red-bottom Rainbow

Clinozoisite

Post by Clinozoisite »

I'm looking to purchase a nice, red-bottomed Rainbow Brite doll; my current one has some condition issues. PM me if you have one for sale. :)

Blondine Arc-En-Ciel

Post by Blondine Arc-En-Ciel »

This doll came in both large and small sizes, so you may want to specify.

The last MIB small one on ebay went for around USD 250 and I was the third or fourth highest bidder at around USD 215. It was from Australia, so the postage was high as well. They are not easy to come by.

As an alternative possibility, Jazzy is VERY good at restoring the Gen 1 RB dolls so you might want to talk to her. Since you already have one of the dolls, it's probably a lot quicker (and maybe cheaper) to have Jazzy give her a makeover than to wait for one to show up.
Blondine et moi!!!//Rainbow Brite and me!!!//Azurine et moi!!!//Regina Regenbogen und ich!!!

Clinozoisite

Post by Clinozoisite »

Ah, I did not realize she came in 11" and 18" varieties. I am looking for a loose, small one. I'm not that fond of MIB Rainbows. I like to play with mine. :lol:

Mine current red-bottomed doll has damage from when I was little; I bought her at a flea market and it appears that mice chewed on her shoulder. :(

Blondine Arc-En-Ciel

Send her a photo in a PM and wait for the answer...
Blondine et moi!!!//Rainbow Brite and me!!!//Azurine et moi!!!//Regina Regenbogen und ich!!!

Blondine Arc-En-Ciel

And I'm more than too old to be playing with dolls :bg: :) :lol:

Blondine Arc-En-Ciel

I do have a large MIB Red and Blue doll that Jazzy restored for me, which is why I mentioned her to start with.

I also have boxed large and small RBs with the Turquoise body, which is also unusual. For all that and the other rare boxed RBs I have, I do not yet have a boxed Star Shoe RB :( .