big rainbow brite puzzle

Sarah

big rainbow brite puzzle

Post by Sarah »

I'm selling my rainbow brite puzzle. It's pretty big as far as puzzles go. It has rainbow brite, the color kids, murky and lurky. I bought it used a couple of months ago. It's in perfect condition, and has all of the pieces, although one of the pieces has a slight 'lift' off of one of the corner, but nothing major. The box has received a lot of 'love', the top part is fine, but the bottom part to the box was forlorn, so I taped up the edges so it's all better now. It has 300 pieces. I am selling it for $10.

Due to my physical limitations, it will have to be my mom that sends it in the mail (I live in Canada). We live near a small town, so I can get her to send it by Canada Post, which in comparison to US mail costs is a bit higher. I'd get my mom to ship it as soon as possible (she's a teacher so it may not be immediate), and stuff from Canada usually doesn't arrive for a little over a month, but usually not more than two.

Keeping this all in mind, and if you are interested, let me know by message, or post here, or my email is [url=mailto:sarahf01@hotmail.com]sarahf01@hotmail.com[/url]

It's a really really nice puzzle, that's not too easy for a grown up to do, but probably not too too hard for a kid to do either. It's also extra special because it has all of the main characters and all of rainbow land in it.

:)
Last edited by Sarah on Sat Jan 23, 2010 12:47 am, edited 1 time in total.

Rainbow Brite
Admin

Re: big rainbow brite puzzle

Post by Rainbow Brite »

Is it one of the puzzles listed here?

http://www.rainbowbrite.net/collect/puzzles.html
~Katy Cartee Haile~
RainbowBrite.net

Sarah

Post by Sarah »

yep! sorry! the 300 piece character one. That 500 piece one must be even bigger!! ooooh! :)

Sarah

Post by Sarah »

this is still available, and it is now $5.

:)

Sarah

Post by Sarah »

this is still available, and it is now $4 (not including shipping) :)

Sarah

Post by Sarah »

this has been sold, thank you :)