RB WANT LIST

Stormyfan

RB WANT LIST

Post by Stormyfan »

You mentioned that you like in box dolls, so I thought I'd post this for you :cool: .

Blondine Arc-En-Ciel

RB WANT LIST

Post by Blondine Arc-En-Ciel »

I LOVE MIB dolls!!!

I don't normally collect anything else unless the item is so rare the only possibility is to get it loose or if it's an Emotions doll still with tags. In most cases, loose dolls give no indication of where they were first sold. With MIB, that's easy to see.
Blondine et moi!!!//Rainbow Brite and me!!!//Azurine et moi!!!//Regina Regenbogen und ich!!!

Blondine Arc-En-Ciel

RB WANT LIST

Post by Blondine Arc-En-Ciel »

BUMP!!!
Blondine Arc-En-Ciel wrote:I'm looking for the following items, all MIB unless mentioned otherwise.

Gen 1

Two Large OJ Sprites

Hardbody Starlight

Cuddle Star carrier

The other doll carrier, I think it's for 18 inch dolls

All girl sprites less Posie

Stuff from Canada that I don't already have. I have RB large and small, Red, Yellow, Green, Indi and Starlight plus a wallhanging.

RB dolls from France that only have Blondine Arc-En-Ciel on the packaging, especially the large RB. I have small RB, Murky and Lurky along with a Starlight in a box with a printing variation in French.

Certain dolls from Spain with ARCO IRIS in small black letters.

Dolls from Mexico or the rest of Spanish Speaking Latin America with ARCO IRIS in large red letters, especially RB herself small and large.

RB from Brazil, printing on box in Portuguese. Box is white and doll and clothes are a little different to Mattel dolls.

Sailboat toy

Anything from Holland written in Dutch, but won't be Mattel.

For the collection of Marie-Louise: Large Patty, Lurky, Kitty, Puppy and certain Mattel wallhangings and toys, etc.

Gen 1 LOOSE: Two or three nice RB dolls, at least one of each size. Kitty.

Gen 2, large. At least two RB in different outfits, one must be a version that I don't already have. And an MIB one from Europe would be AMAZING!!! I'd also take a pair of nice loose Gen 2 large RB dolls as well

Gen 2, small. RB.

There's a few Gen 3 things I'd like but not many.

Some Gen 4 later on.

If you have anything out of the ordinary or rare in Gen 1 or Gen 2 that you're willing to part with, please let me know and send photos.

OK, that's all for the moment.

I've been doing quite well since I posted this last time, getting a number of things that used to be on this list. That let me shorten it but I also added a couple of things, so have a look.
Blondine et moi!!!//Rainbow Brite and me!!!//Azurine et moi!!!//Regina Regenbogen und ich!!!