OFFERING FREE RAINBOW BRITE ITEMS

Regina

OFFERING FREE RAINBOW BRITE ITEMS

Post by Regina »

I have the following RB Dolls:

Lala Orange + Oj Sprite (Doll mint sprite has a bit of face fading)

Murky (mint but with a small stain)

Red Butler + Romeo Sprite (both mint)

See pictures below.

ALSO OTHER ITEMS IN MY NEXT POST BELOW!

I am willing to give them up for free (choose one or if interested in more than one we can discuss that too) and paying also shipping from UK for someone that can help me to get 2 items from an ebay seller in the USA as he doesn't ship internationally. The items are a pair of walkie talkies and a toy gun (need them for my 1980's collection :) ) and all I need you to do is to bid and win them for me; of course I will give you the money for that if you win them. If anyone is interested please private message me so that we can arrange!

The items from the ebay seller I need are very rare and impossible to find here in the Uk, last time I have seen them on ebay was a year ago! They will end next tuesday 12/01/2010 so please let me know before then! You will get a free doll delivered and you will hel me too.

I also have a Rainbow Brite white T-Shirt that I am willing to throw in too, is about a size S/M white with Rainbow Brite on the front. Will post pic of that later on.

Thanks!
Attachments
IMG_4511.jpg
IMG_4511.jpg (123.78 KiB) Viewed 387 times
IMG_4510.jpg
IMG_4510.jpg (123.58 KiB) Viewed 386 times
IMG_4512.jpg
IMG_4512.jpg (129.04 KiB) Viewed 384 times
Last edited by Regina on Sun Jan 10, 2010 1:27 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Regina

Re: RB Dolls for trade

Post by Regina »

Update! :)

I also have to offer for free Indigo, and a sprite.
I am posting here the pictures, also of the t-shirt I mentioned in the post above!

Basically choose a doll of your choice plus the t-shirt and sprite, I'll let you have it for free (including shipping) and all you have to do for me is win an item on ebay US (seller can't ship internationally this is why I am asking) and send it to me, of course I will pay for item +shipping. I can provide my ebay ID for your reference if you are interested to show good reputation!

Private message me and let me know if you are interested and I'll give you details! Offer ends on tuesday (when my ebay item ends).
Attachments
IMG_4516.jpg
IMG_4516.jpg (145.48 KiB) Viewed 355 times
IMG_4515.jpg
IMG_4515.jpg (114.04 KiB) Viewed 356 times
IMG_4514.jpg
IMG_4514.jpg (95.77 KiB) Viewed 356 times

Chibi Rachy

Re: OFFERING FREE RAINBOW BRITE ITEMS

Post by Chibi Rachy »

PM'd you :)
"If you're obsessed with your yesterday then you're destined to repeat it." - Ariel of Icon for Hire