PICTURES OF COLLECTIONS!!!

punyichigo

PICTURES OF COLLECTIONS!!!

Post by punyichigo »

HI EVERYONE! Im dying to see everyones dolly collections(especially customs if you have any, so far ive only ever seen just 2 custom stormy's) and i rarely see moonglo dollies.

Tom-sprite

Re: PICTURES OF COLLECTIONS!!!

Post by Tom-sprite »

This is my custom-Stormy ... I got her today ... I ordered her from a nice ebayer who works out custom-dolls ... the only creative thing I did was that I made her flashes and a belt-emblem from cellular rubber and I painted her eye-brows like flashes ! ;-)

I also added 2 pics where you can see my collection of RB-toys ...
Attachments
rainbow brite collection Tom-sprite.jpg
rainbow brite collection Tom-sprite.jpg (240.7 KiB) Viewed 1599 times
Regina Sammlung Tom-sprite 1.jpg
Regina Sammlung Tom-sprite 1.jpg (198.35 KiB) Viewed 1599 times
Stormy 3.jpg
Stormy 3.jpg (239.19 KiB) Viewed 1601 times

punyichigo

Post by punyichigo »

tom sprite i love your collection, especially that stormy, shes amazing. I spot my 2 favorites in there(tickled pink and moonglo) how lucky are you!!! how much did your moonglo go for? i know there was one on ebay new in bow but it was like $500! kinda crazy. I love her booties too, did you make those?

Tom-sprite

Post by Tom-sprite »

I love my Stormy-doll too ... I was really excited when I opened the package today and after some dancing and shouting JIPPIIIIEHHH all the way I started to decorate her ... it was a blast ...
I am so happy to have her in my collection now and I can t believe how good the creator is in sewing ...
I will never be able to sew like him ! :-)

I am a big fan of moonglo too ... she is so cute and I love her colours .. so gentle ...

Yes...it s true ... I tinkered her booties ... after I finished these booties I set my mind on creating a custom doll ! ;-)

My moonglo was really cheap ... I bought her without her original booties ... so the extreme fans were not interested in her ! ;-)

I really would love to see your dollies !:-D

punyichigo

Post by punyichigo »

I can imagine your excitement, the stormy's great! i would love to show my dollies, unfortunately i only have like 3(which im using for customs).Once im done id post them up so everyone can see. What i generally do is just repaint there eyes and reroot their hair( i always wondered what the plush dollies would look like with real hair, so thats really what ive been up to(that and the 6" dollies, ill post pics later of the progress) Ive been trying to look for someone who can make me an 18" dress up body for my rainbow(just the body) im wondering if anyone here know's how?

Chibi Rachy

Post by Chibi Rachy »

My doll collection is rather simple. My collection includes:

20 inch 2k3 Rainbow
2010 10 inch and 15 inch dolls
10 inch vintage Rainbow

I have a custom Stormy as well. I'll attach a pic.

"If you're obsessed with your yesterday then you're destined to repeat it." - Ariel of Icon for Hire

punyichigo

Post by punyichigo »

What a cute stormy! im always amazed to see the different kinds of stormy's there are, the doll redesigns and the t.v.show charecter designs.There all amazing! keep the stormy's comin!!lol

Chibi Rachy

Post by Chibi Rachy »

punyichigo wrote:What a cute stormy! im always amazed to see the different kinds of stormy's there are, the doll redesigns and the t.v.show charecter designs.There all amazing! keep the stormy's comin!!lol
Thanks. This version is almost show accurate. The white fringe at the bottom should be blue. The boots she wears are blue and done just like the other dress up dolls.
"If you're obsessed with your yesterday then you're destined to repeat it." - Ariel of Icon for Hire

Tom-sprite

Post by Tom-sprite »

@ punyichigo :

Sorry ... I can not help you with sewing ... I am not very good ! :-)))))))))
But I think you will definitely find someone here who can help you !
Attachments
Stormy.jpg
Stormy.jpg (241.29 KiB) Viewed 1558 times

Regina

Post by Regina »

Tom-sprite wrote:I love my Stormy-doll too ... I was really excited when I opened the package today and after some dancing and shouting JIPPIIIIEHHH all the way I started to decorate her ... it was a blast ...
I am so happy to have her in my collection now and I can t believe how good the creator is in sewing ...
I will never be able to sew like him ! :-)

I am a big fan of moonglo too ... she is so cute and I love her colours .. so gentle ...

Yes...it s true ... I tinkered her booties ... after I finished these booties I set my mind on creating a custom doll ! ;-)

My moonglo was really cheap ... I bought her without her original booties ... so the extreme fans were not interested in her ! ;-)

I really would love to see your dollies !:-D
I love that Stormy!!!
I seen that on ebay before! Did you buy her from a seller called holtho (or something) I am asking as I got a custom dark princess from him.