NEW ANIMATIONS!!!

Tennyo

Re: NEW ANIMATIONS!!!

Post by Tennyo »

I'm also hoping for more along the lines of a climactic battle in future animations, rather than just, "tee hee let's wave our magic wands at it!" :P

Chibi Rachy

Post by Chibi Rachy »

Tennyo wrote:I'm also hoping for more along the lines of a climactic battle in future animations, rather than just, "tee hee let's wave our magic wands at it!" :P
Something you just made me think of. If the wands also carry power, would a villain have to steal both belt and wand to steal the power? Tickled Pink always reminds me of going bowling when she uses her wand. Heck, even the sun rolls like a bowling ball!
"If you're obsessed with your yesterday then you're destined to repeat it." - Ariel of Icon for Hire

punyichigo

Post by punyichigo »

I would be absolutely upset if stormy gets a drastic change. Her original design was perfect for her situation(clouds, weather, etc.) Her color combination of clothing was great. Then again if if they were to change her just a wee bit like they did with the doll design that would be understandable( and i wouldnt complain, the doll design of stormy is adorable!!!) I really hope they release her soon, im going nutty thinking about who could be the fourth sky power!!!

Chibi Rachy

Post by Chibi Rachy »

punyichigo wrote:I would be absolutely upset if stormy gets a drastic change. Her original design was perfect for her situation(clouds, weather, etc.) Her color combination of clothing was great. Then again if if they were to change her just a wee bit like they did with the doll design that would be understandable( and i wouldnt complain, the doll design of stormy is adorable!!!) I really hope they release her soon, im going nutty thinking about who could be the fourth sky power!!!
I think when Stormy was discussed in the original thread where doll images were first released, Stormy was brought up. We think they may change her colors to suit Stormy weather more, kind of how Moonglo's new colors reflect the night and Tickled Pink reflects sunrise/sunset. So I wanna see what they'd do to her in that respect.
"If you're obsessed with your yesterday then you're destined to repeat it." - Ariel of Icon for Hire

IndigoJoy

Post by IndigoJoy »

Thoughts: I'm not sure I understand why Sunriser can fly and Shimmer can't... at least, she's shown running and not flying. And I suppose it's easier to draw Starlite flying over the rainbow than running on it... maybe that's only for the website's flash animations?

The fireflies in Moonglow's video were so cute!

I didn't think they were all separate castles... I thought they were all turrets in the same castle. But Color (Wave) Kids have a separate castle from the Color Castle? Rainbowland also doesn't seem to be separated into color zones anymore either... since different-colored trees grow next to each other. It's also neat how the colors go from each turret of the castle to the center to make the rainbow. It's almost like the color console split with separate colors in each room.

Okay, in the old books, is my mind slipping or weren't at least SOME of the star-shaped trees shown with something growing on them? Maybe it was apples... I don't mind Color Crystals growing on trees, and I even think it's kind of cute how they pull them out of the water with a waterwheel.
Upon the Rainbow, my rainbow blog.

Chibi Rachy

Post by Chibi Rachy »

IndigoJoy wrote:Okay, in the old books, is my mind slipping or weren't at least SOME of the star-shaped trees shown with something growing on them? Maybe it was apples... I don't mind Color Crystals growing on trees, and I even think it's kind of cute how they pull them out of the water with a waterwheel.
Yes, there were star shapes on the trees in many pictures, and the trees themselves were star shaped. In some of the pictures, the star shapes look like darker leaves, not star sprinkles. And sometimes, they're just plain stars.

Tennyo

Post by Tennyo »

I always thought the little star shapes were fruit, to be honest. lol

Tom-sprite

Post by Tom-sprite »

@ Tennyo :

Yeah ... star fruit ! ;-) :-)))))

Chibi Rachy

Post by Chibi Rachy »

Tom-sprite wrote:@ Tennyo :

Yeah ... star fruit ! ;-) :-)))))
There is that fruit that's shaped like a star when it's cut... I don't remember the name though.

Tom-sprite

Post by Tom-sprite »

Carambola ! ;-)