New Dolls spotted at Target

Chibi Rachy

Re: New Dolls spotted at Target

Post by Chibi Rachy »

Aquarious wrote:I didn't get the large doll, I thought the second Target we went to would have more dolls b/c I was going to buy them all at once, but I was wrong :/

I may go back to that one tomorrow or at least sometime this week and purchase it. If you want Rachy, I can get it for you? I want to go to the 3rd Target and see they have the smaller dolls. *crosses fingers*

Image Image Image
Sure you can do that. If you can find extras of each of the 3 smaller dolls, you can pick those up for me too. Just let me know if you get anything, and I'll paypal you the money
"If you're obsessed with your yesterday then you're destined to repeat it." - Ariel of Icon for Hire

Rainbow Brite
Admin

Post by Rainbow Brite »

Pics have finished uploading :) These dolls are a PAIN IN THE ARSE to open!! The shoes are hard to put on their feet...the arm bands fall right off...the small dolls don't stand very easily...but otherwise they're great! I do wish they came with combs and scepters though. Maybe the horses will come with accessories.

I'll be happy to pick up some extras for whoever needs them! I'll probably be going back out tomorrow. Just let me know what ya'll want :)
~Katy Cartee Haile~
RainbowBrite.net

Chibi Rachy

Post by Chibi Rachy »

Rainbow Brite wrote:Pics have finished uploading :) These dolls are a PAIN IN THE ARSE to open!! The shoes are hard to put on their feet...the arm bands fall right off...the small dolls don't stand very easily...but otherwise they're great! I do wish they came with combs and scepters though. Maybe the horses will come with accessories.

I'll be happy to pick up some extras for whoever needs them! I'll probably be going back out tomorrow. Just let me know what ya'll want :)
Katy, you can get me any of the smaller dolls since Aquarious can get the larger doll if she goes out again.
"If you're obsessed with your yesterday then you're destined to repeat it." - Ariel of Icon for Hire

IndigoJoy

Post by IndigoJoy »

So the big doll is $20, how much are the smaller dolls?

Neither of my Targets here had the dolls. I was so disappointed. My consolation prize was that I found a pair of rainbow striped gloves and I needed new gloves anyways.
Upon the Rainbow, my rainbow blog.

WishBear2001

Post by WishBear2001 »

SunSpire wrote:Her face looks too different to be Rainbow Brite IMO, and the hair color is different too.

I compared her (the picture) to my 12 inch Playmates Tink and the hair and eyes seemed to be carbon-copied. Playmates has changed hair color to cartoon characters before. (Strawberry Shortcake's Seaberry Delight from blonde to blue because Angel Cake is same blonde)

Checked Target for them and none came in. Dad said we won't be able to go to Toledo or Columbus until the real "spring" comes. (Or at least my birthday :P)

Did find some Hello Kitty ponytail holders and boots when I was there.
Rainbow Brite wrote:These dolls are a PAIN IN THE ARSE to open!! The shoes are hard to put on their feet...the arm bands fall right off...the small dolls don't stand very easily...but otherwise they're great! I do wish they came with combs and scepters though. Maybe the horses will come with accessories.

[sarcasm="WishBear2001"]Tell me about it. [/sarcasm]

Aquarius

Post by Aquarius »

Chibi Rachy wrote:
Rainbow Brite wrote:Pics have finished uploading :) These dolls are a PAIN IN THE ARSE to open!! The shoes are hard to put on their feet...the arm bands fall right off...the small dolls don't stand very easily...but otherwise they're great! I do wish they came with combs and scepters though. Maybe the horses will come with accessories.

Katy, you can get me any of the smaller dolls since Aquarious can get the larger doll if she goes out again.

Ok, cool beans! I'll PM you when I get the larger doll.

Katy, how much do the smaller dolls run for? If I don't find them any of the stores, I may ask you to pick me up a set and I can pay you via paypal. I'll let you know later this week, if it's ok with you :)

Rainbow Brite
Admin

Post by Rainbow Brite »

The 10" dolls are $14.99 each. I'll pick up whatever I find of the smaller dolls. If I end up with extras, I can stick 'em on Ebay or something. If I can find boxes large enough for the large doll to fit in, I'll pick up a few of those as well. Will let ya'll know what I come up with :)
~Katy Cartee Haile~
RainbowBrite.net

Chibi Rachy

Post by Chibi Rachy »

Rainbow Brite wrote:The 10" dolls are $14.99 each. I'll pick up whatever I find of the smaller dolls. If I end up with extras, I can stick 'em on Ebay or something. If I can find boxes large enough for the large doll to fit in, I'll pick up a few of those as well. Will let ya'll know what I come up with :)
That sounds great, Katy. Thanks so much. Just let me know what you get and I'll send you the money for 'em :)

And Aquarious, sounds like a plan :)

IndigoJoy

Post by IndigoJoy »

Just saw the pics on Facebook of Tickled Pink. Yay!

It's funny how she's drawn with, and the small doll has armbands, but the big doll has long sleeves. I guess they figure the big doll is for smaller kids and they don't want them to choke.

Not good to hear about the difficult shoes and the armbands falling off... this makes me rethink taking them out of the box... Also, what doll doesn't come with a comb these days? And they need their scepters, hehe!

$14.99 seems a bit steep for dolls with no accessories. That's $45 just for 3 dolls. I figured they'd be closer to $10.
Upon the Rainbow, my rainbow blog.

Chibi Rachy

Post by Chibi Rachy »

IndigoJoy wrote:Just saw the pics on Facebook of Tickled Pink. Yay!

It's funny how she's drawn with, and the small doll has armbands, but the big doll has long sleeves. I guess they figure the big doll is for smaller kids and they don't want them to choke.

Not good to hear about the difficult shoes and the armbands falling off... this makes me rethink taking them out of the box... Also, what doll doesn't come with a comb these days? And they need their scepters, hehe!

$14.99 seems a bit steep for dolls with no accessories. That's $45 just for 3 dolls. I figured they'd be closer to $10.
Some toys in general seem to be a lot higher these days than they are worth. The new line of MMPR toys seems pricey for what some of them are or come with.