who's custom evil princess is this?

SunSpire
Site Admin

Re: who's custom evil princess is this?

Post by SunSpire »

SunSpire wrote:
I have removed some of the posts by user request.
Feel free to keep posting about the picture tho :)

"SunSpire"
[html]* <a target="_blank" href="http://www.sunspire-records.com">SunSpire Records
</a>*
[/html]

~*moonglobabe*~

Post by ~*moonglobabe*~ »

[quote=""SunSpire""]

Post edited to reflect the other changes I've made to the thread.

[/quote]

Sorry haven't been around Marco, has it really been 2 years? Overall hasn't been a good 2 years. I'm not on FB anymore, but still have MS x

To stay slightly on subject, the picture of the custom in this thread was undoubtedly made by Babydoll. The quality and attention to detail are one of her trademarks.

SunSpire
Site Admin

Post by SunSpire »

"nods" her custom dolls were always of outstanding quality. Tho, I've never seen one in real life. Hmm, I should go over to Joey's place and have a look at her Krys doll, hehe

Tina~ I figured you must've been through a lot these years, seems kinda unlike you to vanish in the depths of space for so long. I am glad you're back tho :) I'm not posting much on here but I keep an eye on the happenings. Would you mind pm'ing me your current MSN name? I'd love to add you back to my buddylist! xx

"SunSpire"
[html]* <a target="_blank" href="http://www.sunspire-records.com">SunSpire Records
</a>*
[/html]

BabyDoll

Post by BabyDoll »

Yes, that is one of mine. I signed the backs of the heads of about half the dolls I made (forgot to on the rest), but this Evil Princess is clearly one of mine.

Golly, it's been a while since I did soft sculpture. I've been very busy doing costumes for cosplay for the last couple of years.

Watercolor
Admin

Post by Watercolor »

BabyDoll wrote:Yes, that is one of mine. I signed the backs of the heads of about half the dolls I made (forgot to on the rest), but this Evil Princess is clearly one of mine.

Golly, it's been a while since I did soft sculpture. I've been very busy doing costumes for cosplay for the last couple of years.

I KNEW IT! HEY! *hugs*
Welcome back!

Tom-sprite

Post by Tom-sprite »

Wooooooow ... this evil princess custom doll is one of the best custom-doll I have ever seen !
Fantastic work !!! :-D