Request a Rainbow Brite Doodle

FanChan

Re: Request a Rainbow Brite Doodle

Post by FanChan »

Chibi Rachy wrote:Stormy commanding thunder (similar to how she did in A Horse of a Different Color with her hand cupped to the sky) facing to the left.

I'm still here, and I'm still doodling, promise! I had to take a break to work on a comic for my class. I can't slack off if my students can't, after all :p

I kinda squeezed her onto one of the used pages. You guys should really see what these little pages look like xDD I'm using a book that's 6x6", and each page has two to three doodles on it, save for the Princess one. That took up the whole page.
"I hope you know what you're doing, Rainbow."
"You still doubt me, after all this time?"
"I don't doubt," Krys said as he paused at the door. "I worry."

-Excerpt from my yet unnamed RB doujinshi.

Chibi Rachy

Post by Chibi Rachy »

FanChan wrote:
Chibi Rachy wrote:Stormy commanding thunder (similar to how she did in A Horse of a Different Color with her hand cupped to the sky) facing to the left.

I'm still here, and I'm still doodling, promise! I had to take a break to work on a comic for my class. I can't slack off if my students can't, after all :p

I kinda squeezed her onto one of the used pages. You guys should really see what these little pages look like xDD I'm using a book that's 6x6", and each page has two to three doodles on it, save for the Princess one. That took up the whole page.
Next time we get together I wanna see the sketchbook :P

Stormy's great. I love her angry look. And like I said online, you have the chance to do her again! :P
"If you're obsessed with your yesterday then you're destined to repeat it." - Ariel of Icon for Hire

silverorangetears

Post by silverorangetears »

hey if you're still looking for ideas, i'd really really like to see the colour kids busy gaming, like playing the xbox, or playing computer games against each other (on the colour console, lol!) i've wanted that picture for a long time, actualy, i imagine all the colour kids partying around the tv/computers... even like.. guitar hero, *star power!*

>.>

Tennyo

Post by Tennyo »

^lol

You just gave me an idea, silverorangetears! Draw the Rainbowland Crew (all or just some) playing Dungeons & Dragons! XD

Don't forget to include Krys and Brian! XD

Maybe Murky and Lurky could be there as well. Lurky could be all confused and maybe Murky is arguing with Rainbow about what is and isn't allowed.

I dunno do whatever you want. lol

Or if you hate that idea Rainbow and Krys battling the Princess?

silverorangetears

Post by silverorangetears »

omg! my D&D group would adore that! Tennyo, great idea!
man.. i wish i could draw :(

Tom-sprite

Post by Tom-sprite »

Your Stormy with umbrella rocks !!! :-D