Childhood Innocence

WishBear2001

Re: Childhood Innocence

Post by WishBear2001 »

The only tv shows I can remember watching as a young kid were PBS shows - Wishbone and Ghost Writer the only two I can think of at the moment.

I do think PBS still keeps up some good kids programming, but then I haven't really paid much attention to it lately since I don't want tv during the morning hours anymore..
I love Wishbone reruns. The theme song is stuck in my head...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0sY-v6dZtz0[/video]

Tennyo

Post by Tennyo »

LOL I love Wishbone! That show was so adorable and I loved how it exposed kids to great literature. I was actually well out of their target audience by the time that show came on but one of my best friends and I still sometimes watched it even when we were in high school! XD

Robert Teague

Post by Robert Teague »

The best cartoon today (in my opinion) is Kim Possible. She's a strong female lead who is brave, loyal, caring, talented, has a very strong moral sense, is eager to help others even to her own cost, and the writers DON'T PREACH! She leads by example, which is the best way to do it.

The show is funny, touching, suspenseful, doesn't talk down to the audience-- in short, everything it needs to be! Kim is my hero.

(Along the same lines I recommend PBSKids WordGirl.)
"Magnets are cool, too..." --Ruby Rose, RWBY