spam thread

WishBear2001

Re: spam thread

Post by WishBear2001 »

I found a pair of expensive brand kid shoes that look somewhat like Rainbow's boots in sneaker form

Wolf Ranger

Post by Wolf Ranger »

I wanna pummel things with a sledgehammer right about now. Mybe rainbow can give me something for back pain...

Chibi Rachy

Post by Chibi Rachy »

To Wendy: See told ya you probably could :P I don't think there were RB shoes though. Never heard of any.

I do not like staff training days. At least, not today. I don't want to sit through another presentation on Rachel's Challenge and end up upset by the end, which also affects me the rest of the day. All 5th grade and up staff has already seen it so I don't see why we have to watch it again...Oy.
"If you're obsessed with your yesterday then you're destined to repeat it." - Ariel of Icon for Hire

Wolf Ranger

Post by Wolf Ranger »

Mondays..I am so like Garfield..

WishBear2001

Post by WishBear2001 »

lasagna...

Chibi Rachy

Post by Chibi Rachy »

Hated to see the scared look on a student's face when I told her she was being sent home for the rest of the week because her brother and sister have swine flu. Not fun at all, poor girl.

Also, glad to see that Anne of Green Gables: A New Beginning is finally being sold as a separate DVD instead of as part of a $100 special media package.
"If you're obsessed with your yesterday then you're destined to repeat it." - Ariel of Icon for Hire

WishBear2001

Post by WishBear2001 »

Anyone have tips on sewing the sprite doll pattern? Can you hand sew it? Is it possible to use different fabrics than on the picture? I am buying one off of evil-bay and waiting for it to come in the mail. This might keep my 3 year cousin from begging for my toy collection. Thanks

BabyDoll

Post by BabyDoll »

You can hand-sew it, but it's going to take a lot longer and be much more frustrating. The pattern will come with step by step instructions for assembling the Sprite. If you don't want to use fur, you could try fleece, that might give an interesting effect...

Chibi Rachy

Post by Chibi Rachy »

I got a copy of Roller Coaster Tycoon 3 Platinum for $10 and got a fix to get it to work with Vista that actually, you know, worked. I is very happy girl!

WishBear2001

Post by WishBear2001 »

One of the kids in my mom's babysitting business crushed my childhood Share Bear VHS! I hope it is fixable, One of my dad's friends works at the library and she fixed Strawberry Shortcake: World Of Friends that had the same problem. Share Bear: Two Princesses and Care Fair Scare is worse though...