An Old fan

Crafty Blond

Re: An Old fan

Post by Crafty Blond »

The orginal story goes past lemon...i mean way past. I had to stop working on it because it was draining me on the emontions.
Let your dreams fly as your soar into the sky

Chibi Rachy

Post by Chibi Rachy »

Crafty Blond wrote:The orginal story goes past lemon...i mean way past. I had to stop working on it because it was draining me on the emontions.
Interesting... goes beyond it as the one fic "Agony in Pink"? It's a Power Ranger fic, deeply disturbing at that.
"If you're obsessed with your yesterday then you're destined to repeat it." - Ariel of Icon for Hire

Crafty Blond

Post by Crafty Blond »

This fic is very brutal....but i am mentally disabled with 4 disorders. So my stories are extremaly disturbing both sexually and in violence. But it's recommended by my therpist and med doc to write not matter how disturbing it is.

Chibi Rachy

Post by Chibi Rachy »

Crafty Blond wrote:This fic is very brutal....but i am mentally disabled with 4 disorders. So my stories are extremaly disturbing both sexually and in violence. But it's recommended by my therpist and med doc to write not matter how disturbing it is.
Based on that, I would say it's on the level with Agony in Pink... but yes, you should always write, no matter how it turns out. Writing helps in so many ways.
"If you're obsessed with your yesterday then you're destined to repeat it." - Ariel of Icon for Hire

Crafty Blond

Post by Crafty Blond »

Writing is therputic. i need to work on it sometimes. It's called The Abyss. I was actually a dream I had due to starting a new med. Psych drugs always mess me up when they are new or change the dose.

Chibi Rachy

Post by Chibi Rachy »

Crafty Blond wrote:Writing is therputic. i need to work on it sometimes. It's called The Abyss. I was actually a dream I had due to starting a new med. Psych drugs always mess me up when they are new or change the dose.
Dreams are always a good way to spark story ideas. That's how two of my best stories came into existence, though the dreams were way different than the product that was created from them. Do you only do story writing, or do you keep a journal of sorts as well?

Crafty Blond

Post by Crafty Blond »

I keep a crafting blog. But I usally don't write down my dreams. This one just happened to make a very big impact upon me. I get my best ideas when i sleep.

Chibi Rachy

Post by Chibi Rachy »

Crafty Blond wrote:I keep a crafting blog. But I usally don't write down my dreams. This one just happened to make a very big impact upon me. I get my best ideas when i sleep.
Well I didn't mean a dream journal per say, just a journal in general. One to rant and rave in and such.

Crafty Blond

Post by Crafty Blond »

Yup I have 2 that sit on my server. One for crafting and the other for stuff.

Chibi Rachy

Post by Chibi Rachy »

Crafty Blond wrote:Yup I have 2 that sit on my server. One for crafting and the other for stuff.
Ah gotcha. I've a total of two...one I used only when I was student teaching last fall and the one I keep for everything else that I've had since 2003. I've found I can't write in a paper journal...I think faster than I write!