Looking for moonglo and a custom stormy

D2s2b4gn

Post by D2s2b4gn »

I know it's been forever since I've been on here, but hello everyone! My dress up rainbow brite is very lonely and would like a couple of friends to keep her company.

I would like to get a moonglo that's as close to mint as possible and maybe even with her comb.

Also, my biggest regret over the years was selling my custom stormy made by Amanda, or I believe she was kittybrite on here. I'm pretty sure I sold her to cover some of the vet bills we had when my dog had parvo, but I still wish I would have gone a different route. Anyway, I know some things happened awhile ago and she was off the forum for awhile, but does anyone know if she's still making customs or if anyone might be selling? I was really picky about her before, and the one I had was perfect. She looked identical to the prototype, from a tickled pink body, with her bolts and a detachable piece in her hair. If anyone is selling, easiest way to contact me is email d2s2b4gn@aol.com. I try to stay away from the computer, so most of my Internet connection is on my phone.

Thank you!

stormberryfairy

Post by stormberryfairy »

Jazzy does awesome custom RBB dolls. She's a pro at making a Moonglo that looks almost identical to the original, and Stormy too. I have many, many dolls from her and her work is fantastic. :cool:

Dialga-Brite

Post by Dialga-Brite »

Agreed, Jazzy's are really well made... I don't feel like my Stormy is really gonna come apart, even if I play with her as much as my tickled pinkee!
Number of Pinks in my Tickled Pink Sanctuary: 56
Moonglos: 6
Dress up Rainbow Brites: 9

D2s2b4gn

Post by D2s2b4gn »

thanks for the info, I'll keep her in mind! I just bought a moonglo on ebay, so I can't wait until she comes. Maybe once I see how her clothing is, I can decide if I want to at least have some custom clothing done.

D2s2b4gn

Post by D2s2b4gn »

anyone here ever buy from hol-tho on ebay? I'm just curious. I asked for a shipping price for a moonglo, stormy, hardbodied starlight, and mib sunriser. I was quoted 50.00 euro, which seems a little high, but acceptable since the sunriser would definitely take up a good amount of space. Anyway, I ended up just bidding on the moonglo and stormy, didn't think I would win since I was at work when they ended, but I did. I just got home to pay and my invoice is still for 50 euros. I'm a little ticked off since the other moonglo that I bought shipped with tracking for 15.60 euros. I sent a message through ebay, but I was just wondering if anyone else has made any purchases from this person. I guess it's my fault for not asking what the difference in shipping would be for just the two dolls, but still...

Oh well, I went from never having a moonglo, to having two. And I finally have a stormy again. It was a nice way to end a long work day on Easter.