Rainbow Brite Collection and Buddy Blue on Ebay

fire10

Post by fire10 »

mtaylo28

Post by mtaylo28 »

Wow, those are in great condition. They put some of mine to shame!
Support Bacteria!
Its the only culture some people have.

stormberryfairy

Post by stormberryfairy »

Those are spectacular!

Blondine Arc-En-Ciel

Post by Blondine Arc-En-Ciel »

Yes, I saw them last night and that group was impressive. I know someone here that may be interested in Buddy. A bit later I ended up with the Rainbow Brite and Starlite gift set from the 80's that somehow found it's way over to the UK. Less than an hour before I got the Rainbow Brite and Bed gift set from the US. I was amazed to get them both on the same day.
Blondine et moi!!!//Rainbow Brite and me!!!//Azurine et moi!!!//Regina Regenbogen und ich!!!

jazzycreations

Post by jazzycreations »

Did you see that the dress up dolls aren't a part of the listing.

I have all my dolls from when I was little. They are all in great condition, minus the a few sprites faces being faded & lala's hat elastic stretched out.

Then my puppy chewed on my champ sprite! I could have killed him! Not really but I was so upset.

fire10

Post by fire10 »

Moonglow, Tickled Pink and Rainbow Brite Dress Up !!! :blink:

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll? ... 0558542905

jazzycreations

Post by jazzycreations »

:blush: Sorry I must have misread this! Very nice collection & the three dolls together, I never see that.

I'll be watching :) What is shipping to the US?

Blondine Arc-En-Ciel

jazzycreations wrote::blush: Sorry I must have misread this! Very nice collection & the three dolls together, I never see that.

I'll be watching :) What is shipping to the US?
Jazzy...

She changed the listing. The DU trio were originally up for offers only and were not listed separately. They were in the background of the photos in the listing for RB and all of the Color Kids. In the text she said she was taking offers for the three DU dolls. It went on to say that they were not part of the auction for the set of 8 others. She said serious offers only because she knew what the DU dolls were worth and wouldn't take less. Ebay may have slapped her hands for doing that as it looked like she was trying to get a free listing that way.

The Buddy Blue listing is gone. See my next post for more info.
Last edited by Blondine Arc-En-Ciel on Fri Apr 29, 2011 11:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Blondine et moi!!!//Rainbow Brite and me!!!//Azurine et moi!!!//Regina Regenbogen und ich!!!

Dialga-Brite

Post by Dialga-Brite »

Buddy Blue appears to still be there in the second link to me. Its the other link (the first one) thats gone.
Number of Pinks in my Tickled Pink Sanctuary: 56
Moonglos: 6
Dress up Rainbow Brites: 9

Blondine Arc-En-Ciel

Dialga-Brite wrote:Buddy Blue appears to still be there in the second link to me. Its the other link (the first one) thats gone.
When you search for Rainbow Brite on ebay UK, Buddy doesn't show up on the normal listings with all of the other RB items for whatever reason. The auctions for the set of normal dolls is there and the set of 3 DU dolls is also there. From the UK site, the only way I can see Buddy is go go to one of the other two auctions and click on See Other Items. Then Buddy comes up plus a couple of non-RB items. Given that the first auction was canceled, the present listing for the RB & CK lot must be a new listing.