MIB EUROPE RB DOLLS WANTED!!!

Blondine Arc-En-Ciel

Post by Blondine Arc-En-Ciel »

I'm looking for some MIB Europe Rainbow Brite dolls, both large and small. These are the ones that have her name in four languages on the boxes as follows: Rainbow Brite---Blondine---Regina Regenbogen---Iridella.

If you have any that you want to sell, contact me here or by PM. I need four large and four small dolls at the moment for a project. Please be prepared to send me photos along with your asking price. The dolls will not be removed from their boxes.

I have postal addresses in the USA and the European Union.

Thank you

BAEC
Blondine et moi!!!//Rainbow Brite and me!!!//Azurine et moi!!!//Regina Regenbogen und ich!!!

Blondine Arc-En-Ciel

Blondine Arc-En-Ciel wrote:.
I'm looking for some MIB Europe Rainbow Brite dolls, both large and small. These are the ones that have her name in four languages on the boxes as follows: Rainbow Brite---Blondine---Regina Regenbogen---Iridella.

If you have any that you want to sell, contact me here or by PM. I need four large and four small dolls at the moment for a project. Please be prepared to send me photos along with your asking price. The dolls will not be removed from their boxes.

I have postal addresses in the USA and the European Union.

Thank you

BAEC
I now have the four small dolls. I am still looking for the four large ones.
Blondine et moi!!!//Rainbow Brite and me!!!//Azurine et moi!!!//Regina Regenbogen und ich!!!

Blondine Arc-En-Ciel

Today I went to Antwerp and came back with three of the large MIB European version large RB dolls.

I am still looking for two more of these large RB dolls. I have all of the small ones I need for this project.

Thanks