Wanted page(s) out of cross stitch book

mtaylo28

Post by mtaylo28 »

I bought this book from a former member. She was finishing a pattern and said she would send me the two pages when she was done. Never heard from her again. She kinda dropped off the planet :(

Anywho, I need the images of canary yellow and buddy blue and whatever was on the back of them. I think I have buddy's top half and canary's bottom half.

If anyone is able to get a decent copy of the pages and send them to me, that would be great. All I need is a digital copy. PM me and I will give you my email address. Thanks!!
Support Bacteria!
Its the only culture some people have.

silverorangetears

Post by silverorangetears »

did you just want copies of the page? or did you actually need the real pages from the book? i can copy them out of my book if you want..just gotta dig it up

mtaylo28

Post by mtaylo28 »

I'm just wanting copies. As long as i can read the chart, that is all that matters to me. I was planning on starting to do all the kids on a blanket (planning being the key word there) and realized I never got the other 2 pages back. If you could just shoot them to me in an email whenever you find it that would be great!!
Support Bacteria!
Its the only culture some people have.