IM BAAAAAAAAAAAAACK :D

shimmer_brite

Post by shimmer_brite »

Thats right people the Shimmer Brite is back :D

There has been no real reason but life keeping me busy and away....but now that i have slowed down to a hobble (broke my foot tripping over a vacuum cleaner at work......eeevvvviiiilllllll things they are) I thought i would pop in and say hello.....HI :D

I cant remember the last time i was here...it must of been years ago now...

Im still working as a nanny (just about to finish up a 4 year run with 1 family) So new family as of feb next year....i will miss my boys Benny 5 and Lewie 3 but mum would like to have mummy time with them

I dance 2-3 nights a week (when im not broken from tripping over vacuum cleaners) tap, broadway and sometimes ballet....but im thinking of taking up jazz next year....

i make and sell charms as a side business (and being xmas soon i have had a few orders) you can see them here--------> http://www.facebook.com/notifications.p ... 6415267191

no real serious relationship changes going on....i am how ever dating a magician haha that gets interesting when he wants to try a new trick out on me....and i hate it coz i HAVE TO KNOW how everything works....im curious by nature and like to know how when and why about most things.....and he knows it to, and takes great satisfaction in knowing im annoyed at not being told....

ummmmmmmmmmmmmm what else......hmmmmm i can't remember haha

I hope all old members are well and i hope the new ones are too

Love
Shimmer

Blondine Arc-En-Ciel

Post by Blondine Arc-En-Ciel »

Woooooowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Look at who just popped in again!!!

Nice to see you back here.

I'm going to send you a PM that will amaze you, Miss Dancer :bg:

And I hope the first thing you did (or will do) on returning to work is to break the evil vacuum cleaner that attacked you.

See you!!!
Blondine et moi!!!//Rainbow Brite and me!!!//Azurine et moi!!!//Regina Regenbogen und ich!!!

Rainbow Brite
Admin

Post by Rainbow Brite »

Hi Weesa!! :bg: :bg: :bg:
~Katy Cartee Haile~
RainbowBrite.net

shimmer_brite

Post by shimmer_brite »

Nawwwwwwww Katy long time no contact....how long has it been now??? like a week hahaha

I totally re-read all my old posts in the archives and man was my brain ALL over the place.....my head was slightly insane.....hahahaha