Facebook and the old days

Rose Red

Post by Rose Red »

Wait... Christina is 18??

Man... I miss her.. and Nicky.. I used to talk to Nicky all the time.. and you Joey... But I am already friends with you.. why don't you chat with me... ;)

awwww. the old days

ok now I will go back to my once every five months lurking... :blush:

Blondine Arc-En-Ciel

Post by Blondine Arc-En-Ciel »

19 next month...
Blondine et moi!!!//Rainbow Brite and me!!!//Azurine et moi!!!//Regina Regenbogen und ich!!!

SunSpire
Site Admin

Post by SunSpire »

Rose Red wrote:ok now I will go back to my once every five months lurking... :blush:
No kidding, I actually thought you had fallen off the face of earth :lol:

Glad to hear you're safe and sound :)

"SunSpire"
[html]* <a target="_blank" href="http://www.sunspire-records.com">SunSpire Records
</a>*
[/html]

Aquarius

Post by Aquarius »

I actually met iamragdolly back in 2005 I believe.

I do miss the older members that used to be on here. Haven't seen once*upon*a* dragonfly, Starstealer I seen a few posts, but I dunno if she's still into RB. Then theres Blolly, mzmully, Rainbow Queen, britesong...

:rb: :rbtwink: :rbstarlite:

Rose Red

Post by Rose Red »

SunSpire wrote:
Rose Red wrote:ok now I will go back to my once every five months lurking... :blush:
No kidding, I actually thought you had fallen off the face of earth :lol:

Glad to hear you're safe and sound :)

"SunSpire"
Ummm... the earth is round, Sunny. Should I be worried about some form of time travel having occured?

Nope, I am fine, a little boring I am sure. I tend to come on here when my daughter is watching Rainbow Brite. It just kind of fits you know... I simply can't resist checking in on everyone as she runs around pretending to be RBB. Silly girl.

Oh, and Joey, she is totally of the same mind as you. She asked me why Krys is so mean to rainbow because they are supposed to grow up and get married. I just told her its because Rainbow doesn't know she loves him yet ;)

JoeyAngel
Admin

Post by JoeyAngel »

omg! Thats sooooooo cute! love the fact she knows that Krys is the one for Rainbow! :D Children always know! hahaha

Rose Red

Post by Rose Red »

JoeyAngel wrote:omg! Thats sooooooo cute! love the fact she knows that Krys is the one for Rainbow! :D Children always know! hahaha
Snd she totally gets it too, it just cracks me up. Although, part of me wants to blame it on the height thing. She always makes her cousin play Brian because he is tall and then gets mad at him when because his voice is not low enough... sometimes I wonder if she thinks Brian is a giant :rolleyes:

Yeah, she is a little obsessed. But it wasn't my fault, I swear!

shimmer_brite

Post by shimmer_brite »

Im still about :) I was actually thinking today where Tracey is aka Once Upon A Dragonfly... We were myspace friends and then i had a moment and deleted it and then got sad coz i forgot to get her details...

But a RB facebook page would be awesome :) i would be in for that :)