THE COLOR CASTLE!!!

Blondine Arc-En-Ciel

THE COLOR CASTLE!!!

Post by Blondine Arc-En-Ciel »

Today I received the Gen 3 Color Castle MIB in the post! It was the last one on Amazon USA and reasonably priced at just under USD 100 plus shipping.

I haven't even opened the mailing box yet. I may leave that for Sunday. My little friend Marie-Louise should be stopping by to visit me for her birthday and it would be an interesting surprise for her to see me open it. Too bad she won't get to keep it. On the other hand, I've got a huge amount of RB stuff for her that she will be able to keep. Photos will follow in due course.
Blondine et moi!!!//Rainbow Brite and me!!!//Azurine et moi!!!//Regina Regenbogen und ich!!!

Clinozoisite

THE COLOR CASTLE!!!

Post by Clinozoisite »

Congrats! If I had more space, I would want a Color Castle, too -- they're very neat. :)

Tom-sprite

THE COLOR CASTLE!!!

Post by Tom-sprite »

Congrats Blondine ! ^^
I bought one too some months ago ... I love it .. it s so cute and I like to hear the jingle-music from time to time !!! :-D

Blondine Arc-En-Ciel

THE COLOR CASTLE!!!

:bg:

Thanks to you both :-D)
Blondine et moi!!!//Rainbow Brite and me!!!//Azurine et moi!!!//Regina Regenbogen und ich!!!

stormberryfairy

THE COLOR CASTLE!!!

Post by stormberryfairy »

Congrats!!!!!!! I love mine too. I got it when it was out in stores.

Chibi Rachy

THE COLOR CASTLE!!!

Post by Chibi Rachy »

Congrats. I got a Color Castle a few months back from a member on here. I didn't pay as much as you did though XD I don't think I'd pay that much for one. It does make for a nifty display though.
"If you're obsessed with your yesterday then you're destined to repeat it." - Ariel of Icon for Hire

Galacticatt

THE COLOR CASTLE!!!

Post by Galacticatt »

Cool! I love mine too- so glad you got one!

Blondine Arc-En-Ciel

THE COLOR CASTLE!!!

Thanks to everyone for the nice replies! I did take it out of the mailing box today and it is now in my RB Museum. I pushed on the star in the front and nothing happened so maybe the three batteries are dead. I really don't think I want to open the box so it may stay like that forever.

As to the price, the few that you see on fixed prices tend to be close to USD 150. Those up for bid can go even higher so I jumped on that one and thought I'd gotten a bargain in this day and age.

BabyDoll

THE COLOR CASTLE!!!

Post by BabyDoll »

$150?!!!!

Holy crow! I paid $12 for mine on clearance at Toys R Us! I had no idea it was going to turn into such a tough grab!

Blondine Arc-En-Ciel

THE COLOR CASTLE!!!

Lucky you, but that was five years ago. They're not in stores anymore and they're not plentiful now so you take what you can get if you want one that's MIB these days.