COLLECTION BAEC

Blondine Arc-En-Ciel

COLLECTION BAEC

Post by Blondine Arc-En-Ciel »

I'll have to try that. I'm taking some time off at the end of next month and that will likely be a good time to start. I am not any kind of a geek, but there's one in the family that I have access to...
Blondine et moi!!!//Rainbow Brite and me!!!//Azurine et moi!!!//Regina Regenbogen und ich!!!

Blondine Arc-En-Ciel

COLLECTION BAEC

As promised, the updated photos of my Gen 2 collection...

THE LINK WAS MOVED BELOW WITH THE OTHER LINKS. Please scroll down.
Last edited by Blondine Arc-En-Ciel on Thu Sep 16, 2010 9:00 am, edited 1 time in total.
Blondine et moi!!!//Rainbow Brite and me!!!//Azurine et moi!!!//Regina Regenbogen und ich!!!

Watercolor
Admin

COLLECTION BAEC

Post by Watercolor »

Blondine Arc-En-Ciel wrote:As promised, the updated photos of my Gen 2 collection...

http://picasaweb.google.com/2013.sncb/RBGEN2NEW#
Yay! I was waiting to see the Indigo I sent you. I was hoping she survived shipping.

btw, the front pictures and back pictures are different on those dolls you pointed out!

Blondine Arc-En-Ciel

COLLECTION BAEC

Yes, sometimes all we need is a little help from our friends... :bg:

Blondine Arc-En-Ciel

COLLECTION BAEC

I've been doing some cleaning up at home and decided to work on my RB collection as well. I've got a lot of new stuff recently. I rearranged parts of my collection and added the new items. Then I photographed the entire collection again. I also tidied up my photo albums. I took down the link at the start of this topic and have put a new one HERE...

The photos are all new, as of this morning. In Picasa, after you open the link the photos will appear. Click on the one on the left side of the top row to enlarge it. Just above the photo will be a left and right arrow. Use the right arrow to move through the album. It works the same on all Picasa albums

ALL LINKS HAVE BEEN REMOVED AND RELOCATED NEAR THE BOTTOM OF THIS TOPIC...

Last edited by Blondine Arc-En-Ciel on Fri Oct 01, 2010 11:08 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Tom-sprite

COLLECTION BAEC

Post by Tom-sprite »

It s great fun to look at all your cool RB-collection stuff.
Like a RB-toyshop ! :lol:

Blondine Arc-En-Ciel

COLLECTION BAEC

Thanks, Tom. I really want to have every Mattel RB item from the 80's MIB. It may not happen and I'm starting to buy some things loose so that I'll still have them. All the same, I keep my eyes open and I keep getting closer to my goal.

Tom-sprite

COLLECTION BAEC

Post by Tom-sprite »

I wish you a lot of luck ! :-D

Your collection is wonderful and it is nice to see it grow more and more ! :-D
I am not a MIB-collector and I think my collection is finished after I added Kitty and made me some custom dolls but I am totally thrilled when I look at the photos of your MIB-collection ... I don t know how to explain it ... I get some kind of christmas-feeling ! :lol:
Also very interesting is to take a look at rare and very rare RB merchandising stuff you have in tons!
I think you might have wrote it before but when did you start collecting RB-stuff ambitiously ?

Blondine Arc-En-Ciel

COLLECTION BAEC

Thanks, Tom. I'm glad you enjoy visiting my "Museum" and that it makes you feel happy.

This is actually my third collection out of four...

The first was maybe six years ago and I sold most of it. I did keep the large RB dolls and to this day I haven't seen another one from Spain so hanging on to those was an excellent idea. There was one of the small RB dolls that I wish I kept but the box wasn't that good so it either got sold or went into the second collection. There was also an MIB Moonglow in that collection but that was the first doll to be sold.

The second was actually for an American collector in California. I may have sent her some or all of the small RB dolls from the first collection. I've also got her a lot of stuff here that it difficult/impossible to find in the USA. I think I got her the last boxed Merrily and OJ sprites on the planet, items I need myself.

The third one is the present one. It started between two and three years ago.

I'm missing only 24 Mattel items from Gen 1. There are other Gen 1 Mattel items that I want but they are different international editions of things I already have. I've got a Want List on the Buy and Sell Forum that I update from time to time. I also have most of the Gen 2 that I want, just a large large RB in the window box and any dolls in European boxes. I have about half of the Gen 3 RB dolls already plus the two Gen 4 RB dolls.

The fourth collection is for my Belgian friend Marie-Louise. You can see what she has in three different threads in Rainbow Brite Discussions.
Last edited by Blondine Arc-En-Ciel on Thu Sep 16, 2010 9:19 am, edited 1 time in total.

Tom-sprite

COLLECTION BAEC

Post by Tom-sprite »

:lol: Yeah ... "museum" is the best word for your collection !
That kind of museum every RB-fan dreams of ! ^^ :-D

Ah ... so this is your third try ... I hope you will not sell again ... afterwards one often regrets it a lot !

A MIB moonglo !!! ... wow !!! ... what price did you get for her ? :blink:

24 items left for complete GEN 1 ... really cool ... I hope you get your chance to buy them soon. Have to be very rare items !