Classic RB items to appear in dollar section of Target!

Chibi Rachy

Post by Chibi Rachy »

Clinozoisite wrote:My Target has the same items: 2 bracelets, 1 necklace and a set of 3 rings. Only the rings actually have Rainbow Brite on them: the other items are just rainbow-themed.

The bracelets are very small. Definitely for children. In order to put them on, I'd have to de-bone my hand, first. :lol:

http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k239/ ... 1278110181
XD that means they'd probably fit me!

... wait that's not an accomplishment XP

Such neat items so far. I'm never near a Target but it's nice to see all these wonderful items everyone's picking up!
"If you're obsessed with your yesterday then you're destined to repeat it." - Ariel of Icon for Hire

daredevgirl

Post by daredevgirl »

It's kinda funny how they keep Rainbow in the same waving pose. You would think that they would have mixed it up a little bit.

Stormyfan

Post by Stormyfan »

The Fort Myers Target has the bracelets, necklace, and rings. No magnets yet. I got the necklace and bracelets.

Watercolor
Admin

Post by Watercolor »

I called 3 Targets in my area yesterday. 2 had nothing and the 3rd has the jewely LEFT...why? Everything else sold out!

They said they are expecting new stuff on Monday, so here's hoping!

Aquarius

Post by Aquarius »

Watercolor wrote:I called 3 Targets in my area yesterday. 2 had nothing and the 3rd has the jewely LEFT...why? Everything else sold out!

They said they are expecting new stuff on Monday, so here's hoping!

Wow, really?!!! Kinda makes you wish they would make more classic stuff, it seems to be selling super fast, especially in the dollar section. There wasn't mass quantities of the notebooks, maybe 10-15 of each.

If anyone wants the notebooks, I can run up and get them. Just pm me or whatever and let me know.

:rb: :rbtwink: :rbstarlite:
Everyone has an opinion and some of them may be different than yours. BUT that doesn’t make them wrong only different.

Rainbow Brite
Admin

Post by Rainbow Brite »

Wow!! It's amazing that this stuff is selling out already! Perhaps I should pick up the rest of the magnets and velvet art kits just in case. I believe I counted 12 of each - not sure if that's all they're getting or not. The only item I haven't heard found yet are the magnetic list pads/sticky notes.
~Katy Cartee Haile~
RainbowBrite.net

Watercolor
Admin

Post by Watercolor »

Perhaps I should clearify. 2 targets had nothing, and hadn't gotten anything in at all.
The 1 who did have things had notepads books and jewelry. Only the jewelry was left yesterday. I suspect they didn't get a lot in, because it is early. They should have a lot more in a week or so.

I think they are holding out to get the 4th of July things out before they restock. My local store is full of that stuff...patriotic items and gardening things.
And Hello Kitty, Cars, Dora the Explorer, and Sponge Bob. No Rainbow Brite yet...I'm lookin though.

Rainbow Brite
Admin

Post by Rainbow Brite »

I wonder if all stores will get all items or if each store will only get two or three? I hope they each get them all...otherwise it'll be tough getting the set.

I bet you're right about more stuff being put out after the 4th, Watercolor.
~Katy Cartee Haile~
RainbowBrite.net

Aquarius

Post by Aquarius »

Went to the closest Target today, they are moving things around in the dollar section, and were starting to restock items.

It is kinda funny that they are only putting out one type of RB item out early in certain stores. None of the other Target's around here have anything but the one.

:rb: :rbtwink: :rbstarlite:
Everyone has an opinion and some of them may be different than yours. BUT that doesn’t make them wrong only different.

stormberryfairy

Post by stormberryfairy »

I'm going to see if I can go Target hopping again tomorrow. I am dying for that stuff with Stormy on it!!!!!!!