Pets and Rainbow Brite

WishBear2001

Re: Pets and Rainbow Brite

Post by WishBear2001 »

I have a pic of Snowflake next to a Twink and a Hello Kitty plush in her crib somewhere...

WishBear2001

Re: Pets and Rainbow Brite

Post by WishBear2001 »

WishBear2001 wrote:I have a pic of Snowflake next to a Twink and a Hello Kitty plush in her crib somewhere...
Here's the link to it viewtopic.php?f=19&t=784

alexanderbrite

Pets and Rainbow Brite

Post by alexanderbrite »

I was referred here by someone so I could post a picture of my doggie. Here she is - her name is Indigo and she will be 1 year old on June 6th.
Attachments
Indigo as a tiny pup
Indigo as a tiny pup
chi_gal_2009.jpg (49.99 KiB) Viewed 1063 times
Another picture of tiny Indigo
Another picture of tiny Indigo
chi_gal_2_2009.jpg (47.77 KiB) Viewed 1063 times
A L E X A N D E R B R I T E

Tom-sprite

Pets and Rainbow Brite

Post by Tom-sprite »

OMG ... she is soooooooooo cute !!! :)
You have a very sweet puppy Alex !

alexanderbrite

Pets and Rainbow Brite

Post by alexanderbrite »

Tom-sprite wrote:OMG ... she is soooooooooo cute !!! :)
You have a very sweet puppy Alex !

Thank you :-) She's a very good dog. When she had her hysterectomy a few weeks ago, the Vet said that she was their best patient. :-) I'm so proud of her. :lol:

Clinozoisite

Pets and Rainbow Brite

Post by Clinozoisite »

My cat Peat attacks any Rainbow Brite dolls he sees laying around, so whenever he is in my bedroom I have to make sure they're put away. My other cat, Chalcedony, doesn't seem to care about anything that doesn't move of its own accord. :lol:

Tom-sprite

Pets and Rainbow Brite

Post by Tom-sprite »

My cat Peat attacks any Rainbow Brite dolls he sees laying around, so whenever he is in my bedroom I have to make sure they're put away.
:lol: ... what a cheeky little cat !
I hope all of your dolls stay unharmed ...

alexanderbrite

Pets and Rainbow Brite

Post by alexanderbrite »

Clinozoisite wrote:My cat Peat attacks any Rainbow Brite dolls he sees laying around, so whenever he is in my bedroom I have to make sure they're put away. My other cat, Chalcedony, doesn't seem to care about anything that doesn't move of its own accord. :lol:
That is the CUTEST name I've heard for a cat. Peat. Hey I've got another idea for the general discussion.... hehehe

IndigoJoy

Pets and Rainbow Brite

Post by IndigoJoy »

Oooo Watercolor, I just want to pick her up and snuggle her!!

I don't know why but I can't see Katy's pic! I have Adblock disabled and I even tried shutting off Greasemonkey just in case. All my settings in the control panel look okay too. :/
Upon the Rainbow, my rainbow blog.

Watercolor
Admin

Pets and Rainbow Brite

Post by Watercolor »

IndigoJoy wrote:Oooo Watercolor, I just want to pick her up and snuggle her!!

I don't know why but I can't see Katy's pic! I have Adblock disabled and I even tried shutting off Greasemonkey just in case. All my settings in the control panel look okay too. :/
That's because Katy loaded it on the forums using the "Attach" option, when the forums were upgraded the photos were deleted. You will find a LOT of posts were photos are missing because of this upgrade. (BLAME SUNSPIRE!!! TIE HIM TO A STAKE AND LET HIM BURN!!!!!!!!!! (j/k)
My photo is linked from my Photobucket account which is why it still shows. If she were to re-load it it would work though.