Kitty Brite and RB 2-disk dvd

alexanderbrite

Post by alexanderbrite »

Hey all,

I was wondering if anyone has an extra Kitty Brite that they would like to sell to me or trade maybe? I don't have much RB stuff to trade now because I traded it all away for some dolls I didn't have (I just traded my extras).

I haven't been to the vendor's mall in London, Ky yet, like I wanted to go to, because they always have RB stuff there. But I went to the one here in Somerset, Ky. I couldn't find anything of RB.

I seen on ebay they have one kitty brite for $67 plus shipping. So I know I'll have to pay a pretty price for a kitty brite but hey - it's worth asking about!

:-)

Also, does anyone have the RB 2-disk dvd cartoons? I'd even settle for just a copy of it, it don't have to be the original. I see it's quite expensive on ebay.

One more thing - you all might freak out when I tell ya this - or maybe not... I found a ton of Rainbow Brite shirts - all different sizes - at my local Wal-mart store. Too bad they wouldn't fit me (I'd look funny in them anyway lol).

Thank you for reading :-)
Alex
A L E X A N D E R B R I T E

alexanderbrite

Post by alexanderbrite »

UPDATE: I bought the RB cartoon episodes, the 2 disk dvd set, on ebay. I look so forward to getting it and watching it. :-)
A L E X A N D E R B R I T E