flocked skydancer, kry's doll & wajah doll on ebay

jazzycreations

Post by jazzycreations »

just thoguht i'd share I have these items posted on ebay.

I'm looking for some items too if anyone wanted to trade for custom dolls, or have it go towards the making of a custom doll. I do have quite a few I'm working on right now, so may be about a 2 month turn around, sometimes sooner if I get the ones I'm working ing now finished quicker.

I'm looking for any dress up dolls, don't have to have their clothing, just clean faces.
small white sprites, for the rb 10'' doll, any conditions really, as long as the arms & legs are there i guess.
a 10'' patty o green dress
18'' rb dolls, don't have to have their clothes, but have a clean face.

if you have any of these let me know what ur asking, shipping included, or if you'd like a custom made.

thankx! oh, and I do do stuff outside of rb charcters. I've started an anime charter from a rb doll as well as the moondreamer characters. thankx for looking!

alexanderbrite

Post by alexanderbrite »

omgosh I seen the Krys doll on ebay - I almost passed out! I've never seen him before as a doll :-)

By the way, if you read this before you get my email, Jazzy, did you get my package yet? I hope you did and I hope your mum likes the Sally doll :-)

Your fellow RB fan,
Alex
A L E X A N D E R B R I T E

jazzycreations

Post by jazzycreations »

i sent you a relpy 2 times now wonder why you aren't getting them? maybe you'll see this :)
My mom absolutly liked the doll!!! Thankx
I'm sending out ur buddy blue shorts tomorrow. I sent u a pic of them.
hope they go well on him! thankx so much.