Start of a Small Collection...

Tom-sprite

Re: Start of a Small Collection...

Post by Tom-sprite »

Yeah ... this is really a little problem ...
I know you like the package a lot ....
so if there is the danger that something could be damaged you should leave all like it is.

You know ... I simply would ve loved to see her in her full glamour ! ;-)

Chibi Rachy

Post by Chibi Rachy »

Tom-sprite wrote:Yeah ... this is really a little problem ...
I know you like the package a lot ....
so if there is the danger that something could be damaged you should leave all like it is.

You know ... I simply would ve loved to see her in her full glamour ! ;-)
Well, I know that the ebayer I bought her from has recently joined the forums (but hasn't posted). She may still have pictures or she may have deleted them by now.

I can say that she was taken out of her box when I got her and admired greatly by many :) She's definitely the highlight of my collection and I've never seen a custom done as close to show colors as this one.
"If you're obsessed with your yesterday then you're destined to repeat it." - Ariel of Icon for Hire

Tom-sprite

Post by Tom-sprite »

So maybe there is a small chance that you can post nice photos of her ... sounds good ! ;-)

I can only guess how unique your stormy is.

Today my custome-Stormy arrived and I tried to give her an individuell touch !
It s so cool to add custom dolls to the own collection ! :-D
I will definitely work my ass off for my dark princess costume doll ...
in the future I also want to work out a Krys-doll and maybe also an Orin-sprite ! :-)))))))))))

Chibi Rachy

Post by Chibi Rachy »

Tom-sprite wrote:So maybe there is a small chance that you can post nice photos of her ... sounds good ! ;-)

I can only guess how unique your stormy is.

Today my custome-Stormy arrived and I tried to give her an individuell touch !
It s so cool to add custom dolls to the own collection ! :-D
I will definitely work my ass off for my dark princess costume doll ...
in the future I also want to work out a Krys-doll and maybe also an Orin-sprite ! :-)))))))))))
Well I've never seen another with the same sort of outfit and hair online. Most customs use the doll that was supposed to be released. In the future, I would love to get a show accurate (as mine is not completely) and larger custom Stormy done. I'd love an 18 inch one in that style.
"If you're obsessed with your yesterday then you're destined to repeat it." - Ariel of Icon for Hire

Aquarius

Post by Aquarius »

Chibi Rachy wrote:I finally put the small desk in my room to good use. I've included the picture of what I did to fix it up. This isn't everything in my collection. It included the books (old and new), with the vintage ones being laid out on the desk, the vintage birthday cards, the Star Stealer comic book, 2010 15 inch Rainbow, both sealed records, 10 inch vintage plush Rainbow, and my Stormy. I'd put the 2010 10 inch dolls with this group, but I rather enjoy having them on my computer desk with my anime figures.

Nice collection!!!!

What's the name of that thick blue RB book by your 18" doll?

Chibi Rachy

Post by Chibi Rachy »

True Colors. It's a slide the pictures book. I got it from Major Ursa's sister.

Chibi Rachy

Post by Chibi Rachy »

Today I received a package from Regina, which was a gift for the services I'd done for her.

I got:

- Murky with cloud bag in superb condition
- Some sticker cards (I believe these are the Argentine ones?)
- A new RB shirt with Rainbow and the words "Sensitive Soul" beneath her. Surprisingly, it fits :D

Tom-sprite

Post by Tom-sprite »

Congratulations Chibi ... nice captures ! :)

stormberryfairy

Post by stormberryfairy »

I LOVE that Moonglo mirror!!!! And the Sprites b'day card too! You have some awesome stuff!

Chibi Rachy

Post by Chibi Rachy »

stormberryfairy wrote:I LOVE that Moonglo mirror!!!! And the Sprites b'day card too! You have some awesome stuff!
The mirrors are my favorite custom piece. They hang above my television area. RainbowBrite84 on here made all 4 for me. I'm eventually going to have her do some duck ones for my bathroom hall area.

The birthday cards were also bought from a member. I couldn't pass them up :)