CUSTOM Tickled pink Moonglo,Shy violet!

punyichigo

CUSTOM Tickled pink Moonglo,Shy violet!

Post by punyichigo »

here are some cute dollies im working on. They were previously cherry merry muffins( i always thought these dolls had a weird resemblance to the cartoon charecters from the show...hmmm..) anyways as you can see i started rerooting tickled pink, but have only finishes repainting moonglow and shy violet. The only problem i face with these dollies is the lack of clothing that they have, i cannot sew for my life so i was hoping to find someone who can do this portion of the dolls for me(not for free of course!!!)lol

punyichigo

Re: CUSTOM Tickled pink Moonglo,Shy violet!

Post by punyichigo »

Oh NOOO! the websites not lettin me post pics...it says the files are too big! WAAAAH

Chibi Rachy

Post by Chibi Rachy »

If you're trying to file attach, you often get that. Upload your pictures to a photosharing site like photobucket. Get the url for the picture you want to post. Come back here and click the icon that looks like a blue polaroid with a white plus sign in a green circle. Paste the url for the picture into the box that pops up and you're good to go.
"If you're obsessed with your yesterday then you're destined to repeat it." - Ariel of Icon for Hire

jazzycreations

Post by jazzycreations »

can't see pictures yet, but i make custom dolls & clothes, I may be able to help

punyichigo

Post by punyichigo »

ImageImage

punyichigo

Post by punyichigo »

there they are!(thanks chibi rachy!!!!)

punyichigo

Post by punyichigo »

oh really! thanks jazzy, thatd be great.

Tom-sprite

Post by Tom-sprite »

Cool project ... look forward to photos of the finished dollies in the future ! :)

Wardah

Post by Wardah »

Oh wow! I never thought of it before but I definitely do see a resemblance. Now you got me thinking of my own naked Cherry Merry Muffin doll that's in my bait bag. I took her dress for my Blueberry Muffin SSC so I might as well put her to good use.

punyichigo

Post by punyichigo »

okay evryone, i finished rerooting tickled pink,she came out great! ill make sure to post pics this afternoon.