rainbow brite card, stickers etc.

Sarah

rainbow brite card, stickers etc.

Post by Sarah »

I'm selling a few things here.

I have a rainbow brite card from 2003/2004 era. It is in perfect condition, but I threw out the envelope awhile ago (but it shouldn't be that hard for you to find one to match). It has a blue background, with rainbow brite waving, and behind her is a red, orange, yellow, and green rainbow. It says 'Happy Birthday' at the top of the rainbow (I didn't get it for my birthday, so there's nothing handwritten in it or anything, he! he!)

I also have 3 sheets of opened rainbow brite stickers also from the 2003/2004 era, each sheet has been used, but each has about 60-70% of the stickers unused (so you still end up with the full 'set' it's just a little creative, he! he!).

And, I also have a paper lightswitch cover that says 'brighten your day!' on the bottom, with rainbow brite in the top left corner, red yellow green and blue 'paint' on the top right corner with red star, and on the bottom twink with a paint brush with a red yellow and blue rainbow behind him with 2 blue dots, 2 red dots, and a big green star (I had cut it out of the Enchanted Kingdom paint with water 2003/2004 book (and no it's not the one I'm selling, I 'painted' this one, and couldn't bear to huck out the front and back cover, this lightswitch cover is from the back).

I'd love to sell the whole bunch for $4, not including shipping, although the shipping sure wouldn't cost too much :) if you want individual things, just let me know

Due to my physical limitations, it will have to be my mom that sends it in the mail (I live in Canada). We live near a small town, so I can get her to send it by Canada Post, which in comparison to US mail costs is a bit higher. I'd get my mom to ship it as soon as possible (she's a teacher so it may not be immediate), and stuff from Canada usually doesn't arrive for a little over a month, but usually not more than two.

Keeping this all in mind, and if you are interested, let me know by message, or post here, or my email is sarahf01@hotmail.com[/url

thanks! :)

Sarah

Re: rainbow brite card, stickers etc.

Post by Sarah »

I am now selling this for $3 :)

Sarah

Re: rainbow brite card, stickers etc.

Post by Sarah »

all of these have been sold, thank you :)