Pictures from Disneyworld

TheWendybird

Pictures from Disneyworld

Post by TheWendybird »

So me and Starvoyager went with his parents to Disneyworld for a week. We have SOOOO many pictures I have no idea how i'm going to organize them all but I figured I'd share a few with you guys on here...for some this is a yawner. Either you've been to disney already or you don't like disney or whatever but I figured I'd share anyhow:)

Most of this is characters we've met....only some pictures are being posted since there are just so many. The characters we got to meet were: Rafiki, Jiminy Cricket, Donald Duck, Lilo & Stitch, Mickey, Pluto, Sleeping Beauty, Cinderella, Belle, Tinkerbell and her friends Silvermist and Fawn..hmm I hope I'm not forgetting anyone...anyhow some of them are in the picture links below. Well....the bigger pics I have as links anyhow.

Us with Mickey Mouse at the Character breakfast at the polynesian

With Stitch at the breakfast

Stitch giving me a BIIIIIIG hug

Sitting in the lobby of the Polynesian after the breakfast...we're wearing our Pirate garb. Starvoyager in a hat he got from the Pirates of the Carribean shop and me in mouse ears that have a bandana saying "Pirate Princess" with skulls on the ears. Interesting head piece.....very cute so I had to get it lol

This is us at the Magic Kingdom one night.

Tinkerbell was NOT happy to see a Pirate in Pixie Hollow lol

But she posed with us anyhow haha

Me with Belle. Beauty and the Beast was the first fairy tale I REALLY got into. I was about 2 or 3 when I first heard it..long before Disney ever made the movie. It's actually my favorite disney movie. You might find that weird considering Peter Pan is my favorite story but I never felt Disneys Peter Pan did the story justice. However Beauty and the Beast did :)

We also video taped the fireworks at the castle which are currently uploading to youtube so I will post them for 4th of July soon as I can haha:)
*~*~Krista~*~*
Mrs. Starvoyager as of 11/22/09 :D
"Hail Stormy full of fury! Rainbow is with Thee!" :P

Major Ursa

Re: Pictures from Disneyworld

Post by Major Ursa »

Very nice pics there. I hope you and Tinkerbell can get along.
Rainbow brite fan since 1984.

TheWendybird

Post by TheWendybird »

Major Ursa wrote:Very nice pics there. I hope you and Tinkerbell can get along.

Hehe well she is quite spunky and not overly personable...but i love her anyhow :)
Silvermist and Fawn (her friends in Pixie Hollow) actually felt much more welcoming:) lol They both commented on my kiss (which is an acorn necklace in peter pan terms lol) which Belle later told me to not let Chip and Dale near it cause they'd want it lol and the other two faeries also commented on how long my hair was like theirs haha they seemed to like it hehe Funny thing about this encounter Starvoyager had with Tink was I call him my Peter Pan and Tink was moody with him which i guess isnt too far off as they're known to argue just as much as Tink is known for bullying Wendy haha I don't think this Tink actress quite knew everything though...when she first saw him she goes "What is that!!!!???" LOL And I said "no no no he' a good pirate" and she says there is no such thing. But even Peter donned Hooks hat and coat and flew off with the ship so :P to Tink ....but like I said I love her anyow cause she's so cute she can get away with it haha She asked him how long since he'd bathed. He said a couple days. Before we had our pic taken she whispers to me "I'm holding my breath just so you know" LOL It was the funniest thing. I really wanna know if their fairy wings can be bought anywhere though they look so much more sturdy thant he usual things you see in stores (I wear wings for fun).
*~*~Krista~*~*

Chibi Rachy

Post by Chibi Rachy »

Such nice pictures. Love the angry Tink one! Brings back memories of my senior trip there in '05... I made sure to get my picture taken with Stitch and I remember Chip and Dale as well... Chip enjoyed playing with my Stitch hat :)
"If you're obsessed with your yesterday then you're destined to repeat it." - Ariel of Icon for Hire

TheWendybird

Post by TheWendybird »

Chibi Rachy wrote:Such nice pictures. Love the angry Tink one! Brings back memories of my senior trip there in '05... I made sure to get my picture taken with Stitch and I remember Chip and Dale as well... Chip enjoyed playing with my Stitch hat :)

Yes the Tink stuff was quite amusing I got a good kick out of it. Starvoyager said that if it didn't have to be a kid friendly enviroment and he knew it was going to be that immersive he would have come up with good come backs lol
*~*~Krista~*~*

Dialga-Brite

Post by Dialga-Brite »

cool pics, you got to meet stitch! :D
Number of Pinks in my Tickled Pink Sanctuary: 56
Moonglos: 6
Dress up Rainbow Brites: 9

TheWendybird

Post by TheWendybird »

Dialga-Brite wrote:cool pics, you got to meet stitch! :D
Teehee yes Stitch wuvs me! He squeezed me so I squeezed him tighter hehe He's so cute!
*~*~Krista~*~*