Two Celeberties passed away

Major Ursa

Two Celeberties passed away

Post by Major Ursa »

I just heard on the news as of 6:30 p.m. EDST, pop star Micheal Jackson died of a heart attack. Also earlier today, Farrah Fawcett also died from cancer. Many of you remembered Micheal from the contriveries he had. But he was also a great singer remembered as apart of the Jackson 5 as well as his solo hits like Bad, Beat it, Billie Jean, and Thriller to name a few. Farrah was the star on the 1970s detective show Charlie's Angels. She also did many made for TV movies including The Burning Bed. She also had a famous poster in 1977 that was really popular. It is a sad day for the world of entertainment only added with the loss of Ed McMahon.
Rainbow brite fan since 1984.

Watercolor
Admin

Re: Two Celeberties passed away

Post by Watercolor »

Major Ursa wrote:I just heard on the news as of 6:30 p.m. EDST, pop star Micheal Jackson died of a heart attack.

OMG! MICHEAL! *sad* I was SUCH a huge fan of his. I still have my "Thriller" record album from when I was 5...so sad!

SunSpire
Site Admin

Post by SunSpire »

Wow, this is quite a shock! ... You know I normally don't care much about the world of celebrities, but this was totally unexpected. It proves once more how fragile everything and everyone in this world is. Enjoy your life with friends, family and loved ones while you can, cos tomorrow is uncertain.

Michael died too early, and I'm afraid I don't know the other person ... still sad tho :(

"SunSpire"
[html]* <a target="_blank" href="http://www.sunspire-records.com">SunSpire Records
</a>*
[/html]

Major Ursa

Post by Major Ursa »

SunSpire wrote: Michael died too early, and I'm afraid I don't know the other person ... still sad tho :(

"SunSpire"

Farrah Fawcett was more of a 1970s icon. But Micheal Jackson was one too when he was apart of the Jackson 5.
Rainbow brite fan since 1984.

Chibi Rachy

Post by Chibi Rachy »

I'm gonna have to be honest here. It's sad that both have passed away and of the legacy that they left behind in their own ways. But beyond that, I really can't say much. Neither of them really had an impact on my life so beyond the usual condolences, I've nothing.
"If you're obsessed with your yesterday then you're destined to repeat it." - Ariel of Icon for Hire

Rainbowbrite84

Post by Rainbowbrite84 »

I'm so sad about Michael Jackson. He was such a huge part of my childhood. My 2 sisters are 8 years older than me and I remember the both of them being big Michael Jackson fans, and so me and my younger brother were fans as well. Ever since, I've always been a fan. I'll always remember hearing his music in my house growing up. His music will always be special to me.

Maki

Post by Maki »

I didn't know Farrah Fawcett died, too. But I did saw Breaking News earlier tonight on Micheal Jackson's death. So, sorry to hear them both passed away.

TheWendybird

Post by TheWendybird »

He was SO totally innocent and I really do believe that. We both do. No one who's child has really been molested will settle out of court. I always felt so bad for him. We were going to write him a letter once we had a permanent addy but I guess we can't now :( We wanted to tell him we understood about being child like and stuff :( Sucks...and the man was a music GOD. And he was going to make a come back! *cries*
*~*~Krista~*~*
Mrs. Starvoyager as of 11/22/09 :D
"Hail Stormy full of fury! Rainbow is with Thee!" :P

Rainbowbrite84

Post by Rainbowbrite84 »

Finally someone agrees with me and believes Michael was innocent!!! Everyone I talk to thinks I'm crazy for believing that. Micheal Jackson was NOT a child molester!

Regina

Post by Regina »

TheWendybird wrote:He was SO totally innocent and I really do believe that. We both do. No one who's child has really been molested will settle out of court.
Rainbowbrite84 wrote:Finally someone agrees with me and believes Michael was innocent!!! Everyone I talk to thinks I'm crazy for believing that. Micheal Jackson was NOT a child molester!
I totally agree! I think people were just greedy for money by accusing him. As it was Michael Jackson they tried to make a fuss so that they could get loads of money out of it.

I heard the news last night and I could not believe it! I thought it was a joke! It was breaking news everywhere! It is also very strange that he never had heart problem and he suddenly had an heart attack...what do you guys think???? I can't wait for the autopsy results!

Also, it is incredible...2 hour after his death they already had the TV Program ready (Life and Death of Michael Jackson, Broadcasting tonight) and Mugs reading RIP Michael for sale!

Well I do hope he is in Neverland now being Petern Pan !