I'm going to Disneyworld!!!

TheWendybird

I'm going to Disneyworld!!!

Post by TheWendybird »

Well Starvoyagers parents suprised us by revealing they will be taking us to Disneyworld for a week near the end of the month! I'm so excited I have NEVER been there before..my mom could never afford it when I was little and then became too busy. We've decided we're going to try and find Peter Pan and Wendy and get our pics taken with them haha I'm really looking forward to seeing all the things i've only heard and dreamt about since I was very little! HAD to share...so excited! I just might burst!!!! teehehehehehe *giddy*
*~*~Krista~*~*
Mrs. Starvoyager as of 11/22/09 :D
"Hail Stormy full of fury! Rainbow is with Thee!" :P

Maki

Re: I'm going to Disneyworld!!!

Post by Maki »

Have a good time in Orlando when your time comes.

TheWendybird

Post by TheWendybird »

Thanks I'm really excited cause I've always wanted to go there so badly but never got to!
*~*~Krista~*~*
Mrs. Starvoyager as of 11/22/09 :D
"Hail Stormy full of fury! Rainbow is with Thee!" :P

Chibi Rachy

Post by Chibi Rachy »

Oh have fun! My senior class went there back in 2005; I had such a blast. Stitch was my favorite so he was the one I got my picture with and I even have my Stitch hat I wore around the park still; they only sold it in little kids' sizes. The MGM park was my favorite one, simply because of Tower of Terror and the Rockin' Rollercoaster. Epcot's amazing as well. If you go into the Aztec temple, make sure you go all the way in...where the cafe is, there's an entrance for a boat ride that's beautiful. I'm not sure which park Peter Pan and Wendy would be in. I never saw them.
"If you're obsessed with your yesterday then you're destined to repeat it." - Ariel of Icon for Hire

Major Ursa

Post by Major Ursa »

Good luck on your trip. I got to go back in 1985 with my high school chorus group. We only got to go to the Magic Kindom park, but I still had fun (especially riding Space Mountain).
Rainbow brite fan since 1984.