Beautiful Pullip... Feel Like So.

Tilas

Beautiful Pullip... Feel Like So.

Post by Tilas »

So does anyone else collect Pullips/Dals/Taeyangs? I got into them a year ago, and i'm totally hooked on them. For those who don't know what they are, they're a doll made by Jun Planning in Japan. They're fully poseable, with joins at the wrist, elbow, shoulder, ankle, and knee, as well as chests/tummy's that move and twist, and most importantly, eyes that look side to size and blink/wink! They're about 13 inches tall, and can fit most Barbie clothes. Dal is Pullips little sister and Taeyang is Pullips boyfriend. There's dozens of different ones made in all sorts of styles. Pullipstyle.com is the best place to see all the different types of Pullips. :)

Pullips are also very customizable, you get get new eyechips, wigs, and even bodies for them. I plan to make a Rainbow Brite pullip in the future, but I'm stuck on which doll to get to act as a "base". I've made 1 custom Taeyang before Alucard from Hellsing, so I really want to make Rainbow. I have one girl, my "Asuka" Seras that I was going to make into Seras Victora from hellsing, but I love her face-up and eyes chips, and I think they would make a great match for Rainbow (just need a new wig) so I'm kinda torn if I should make her Seras, or make her Rainbow instead. Decisions Decisions!

If you have some pullips, please show them off for everyone to see! :)

Here's all my dolls posing for an easter pic!
Left to right-
Alucard, Katelyn, Seras, Hangry, Lucas, Rachel, Aggy, Cinnimon, Samantha
My Deviant Art~ KeonaKii