Toy Story 3

Charles Xavier

Toy Story 3

Post by Charles Xavier »

It might be kinda late to discuss about this, but it seems this movie has been a highlight of everyone's summer break. How many of you saw Toy Story 3, and what did you think of it?

TheWendybird

Toy Story 3

Post by TheWendybird »

We absolutely loved it! It made us laugh..a lot especially Buzz when he is set to spanish lol But it REALLY made us emo....the part where

*SPOILER*

They almost got destroyed was really really upsetting...glad they got out of it though....and the end when Andy gives his toys away...oh gods......rip out our hearts and stamp all over them ...seriously a good cry! I loved it! lol
*~*~Krista~*~*
Mrs. Starvoyager as of 11/22/09 :D
"Hail Stormy full of fury! Rainbow is with Thee!" :P

alexanderbrite

Toy Story 3

Post by alexanderbrite »

I haven't seen if but my niece wants it for her birthday - coming up in October. I told her I'd buy it for her if I can get my hands on a copy of it.

:-)
A L E X A N D E R B R I T E

stormberryfairy

Toy Story 3

Post by stormberryfairy »

We wanted to take our boys to see it, but never made it for one reason or another. I'll be buying it when it comes out on bluray though so they can watch it. My 3yr old is a huge fan of Buzz. :bg:

Charles Xavier

Toy Story 3

Post by Charles Xavier »

For those who haven't seen it, please watch it. It's one of those very few sequels that actually works well. I was surprised how great the film turned out to be. Definitely Oscar worthy, but whether it will win Best Picture (or even get nominated in such a category) is still a mystery.