My Avatar music video

TheWendybird

My Avatar music video

Post by TheWendybird »

Hey...I just want to say I love Avatar...me and Starvoyager had a story going on in an online game that was VERY similar to the movie even right down to a name or two...so when we saw the movie we thought "should we bother to continue with this?" lol Because we figured people may think we copied haha Anyhow...our in game story was a sort of metaphor for when we were apart (we met online) and this song by Sarah Brightman (my favorite singer) embodied how i felt back then. Starvoyager had the idea to make a video of our game characters to this song when he heard it and i told him that......so since Avatar was so similar...I decided to make my own to the movie. And it comes out a lot like it would with our characters so I'm quite pleased with it. I didn't have to intentionally manipulate anything so don't worry it's for Avatar fans :)...which I am even without the funny coincidence :) Anyhow I just wanted to share the story behind the making of this video since it's got a little bit more heart behind it than just fandom for Avatar :) I hope you like it!

http://vimeo.com/13951731[/video]
*~*~Krista~*~*
Mrs. Starvoyager as of 11/22/09 :D
"Hail Stormy full of fury! Rainbow is with Thee!" :P