Rainbow House

Post by Rainbow Brite »

~Katy Cartee Haile~
RainbowBrite.net

Blondine Arc-En-Ciel

Re: Rainbow House

Post by Blondine Arc-En-Ciel »

Well, if it were any cooler, it would be air conditioned... :lol:
Blondine et moi!!!//Rainbow Brite and me!!!//Azurine et moi!!!//Regina Regenbogen und ich!!!

Aquarius

Post by Aquarius »

That's an awesome house! I love it :)

:rb: :rbtwink: :rbstarlite:

Chibi Rachy

Post by Chibi Rachy »

...or is it that they couldn't decide on a final coat of paint and so decided to try 'em all?

XD

Very nicely done.
"If you're obsessed with your yesterday then you're destined to repeat it." - Ariel of Icon for Hire

Starvoyager

Post by Starvoyager »

Wow...

I should've guessed it would have to be in S.F. Towns are usually terribly anal about what people do with their homes, borderlining on a dictatorship-like environment.

Chibi Rachy

Post by Chibi Rachy »

Starvoyager wrote:Wow...

I should've guessed it would have to be in S.F. Towns are usually terribly anal about what people do with their homes, borderlining on a dictatorship-like environment.
If it's in SF, then maybe it's meant to show pride :) I've never seen it done by using the entire house though.
"If you're obsessed with your yesterday then you're destined to repeat it." - Ariel of Icon for Hire

Starvoyager

Post by Starvoyager »

Chibi Rachy wrote:If it's in SF, then maybe it's meant to show pride :) I've never seen it done by using the entire house though.
Oh I figured it was, but it doesn't really matter, unless maybe the city has a little bi-law about allowing citizens to be as flamboyant as they want in the case of pride-displays. In some cases, people in towns will get in trouble for just having one bright color at all. Something to do with neighbors complaining about their property values being influenced, or even just not wanting to see it when they step out their front door. It's pretty cool that at least some place realizes that self-expression is/should be a personal freedom in this country.

Sarah

Post by Sarah »

mmmmmmm :) love it!

I'm straight, but maybe I should plan a move to san fransisco? That house is delicious! :)

Rainbow Brite
Admin

Post by Rainbow Brite »

Starvoyager wrote:In some cases, people in towns will get in trouble for just having one bright color at all. Something to do with neighbors complaining about their property values being influenced, or even just not wanting to see it when they step out their front door. It's pretty cool that at least some place realizes that self-expression is/should be a personal freedom in this country.
Yeah, I think it's like that in most all new housing developments - especially those with a Home Owners Association (like ours). When we built our house, we only had 4 or 5 neutral colors to choose from...very boring :(
~Katy Cartee Haile~
RainbowBrite.net

Tennyo

Post by Tennyo »

I want to live there. <3