Favorite Video of the Moment?

What's your favorite video featured this week?

Fate/stay night [To Decide]
25%
The End of the Aliens
25%
PPP in "The Mysterious Ticking Noise"
25%
Plumbers Don't Wear Ties
25%

Total votes: 4

Chibi Rachy

Re: Favorite Video of the Moment?

Post by Chibi Rachy »

TheWendybird wrote:Hehe I don't know why i find it so funny to see the title of my video up there...it's just so ridiculous lol I love "the onion" (people who did the fake news broadcast).
Hehe... The Onion is quite funny, though I watch it sometimes. The Soup is another good one. Perhaps I should do some theme weeks in the future? Such as funniest video title or something?
"If you're obsessed with your yesterday then you're destined to repeat it." - Ariel of Icon for Hire

Chibi Rachy

Post by Chibi Rachy »

Figured I'd go for some comedy this week, especially since I posted something else by Jeff Dunham in the jokes thread. Is called "Why You Shouldn't Bring Deaf People to See a Ventriloquist"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NwyOyS3rwSc[/video]
"If you're obsessed with your yesterday then you're destined to repeat it." - Ariel of Icon for Hire

TheWendybird

Post by TheWendybird »

POTTER PUPPET PALS!!!! I LOVE POTTER PUPPET PALS! hehehehe Me and my sister always do the "Botha!" video!

I'm Harry Potter!

And I'm Ron!

Let's go botha Snape!

Bothabothabothabothabothabothabotha LOL
*~*~Krista~*~*
Mrs. Starvoyager as of 11/22/09 :D
"Hail Stormy full of fury! Rainbow is with Thee!" :P

FanChan

Post by FanChan »

TheWendybird wrote:POTTER PUPPET PALS!!!! I LOVE POTTER PUPPET PALS! hehehehe Me and my sister always do the "Botha!" video!

I'm Harry Potter!

And I'm Ron!

Let's go botha Snape!

Bothabothabothabothabothabothabotha LOL

That was huge while I was still in high school xDD My friends would always act it out, and I thought it was hillarious even before they actually showed me the video xD I definitely prefer the live puppet show ones to the animated ones. Probably a lot easier to produce, too.
"I hope you know what you're doing, Rainbow."
"You still doubt me, after all this time?"
"I don't doubt," Krys said as he paused at the door. "I worry."

-Excerpt from my yet unnamed RB doujinshi.

Chibi Rachy

Post by Chibi Rachy »

PPP is so much fun to watch. I don't think there's anyone who doesn't know about them, especially if that person enjoys HP.

I dunno if I should post the videos for the week or not... I'd like to get at least one more person's video before I do...posting just two is kinda lame

Wolf Ranger

Post by Wolf Ranger »

"I found the source of the ticking..IT'S A PIPEBOMB!" xD

TheWendybird

Post by TheWendybird »

LOL I have a new favorite vid lol...I and Starvoyager are big fans of the Alien movies.....this is a ...heh ...goodbye vid to them cause they've only gone downhill over the years....it's meant to be silly and sarcastic so forgive the song lol I laughed so bad at this when it started I totally wasn't expecting the song...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xbyn7syts1U
*~*~Krista~*~*
Mrs. Starvoyager as of 11/22/09 :D
"Hail Stormy full of fury! Rainbow is with Thee!" :P

Charles Xavier

Post by Charles Xavier »

I'm not sure if any of you are familiar with the Angry Video Game Nerd, but either way, here's his recent review of a video game so bad it might make you die of laughter (don't miss the upside-down chicken man and the karate chick!):

http://www.gametrailers.com/video/angry-video-screwattack/52921?type=flv

Chibi Rachy

Post by Chibi Rachy »

Well I wasn't gonna update this thread because of lack of participation, but I've got enough videos now to do a featured set for this week. So give me about 10-15 minutes and I'll have a new set posted for all to see. I'm gonna use a different video for my own entry. The first part is the creator's intro, then it goes into the video. Is really good:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gdd5AgGZ7_w[/video]