getting married

Stormyfan

getting married

Post by Stormyfan »

Pretty flowers :bg: .

Blondine Arc-En-Ciel

getting married

Post by Blondine Arc-En-Ciel »

Rainbowbrite84 wrote:Star sprinkles! Thats the cutest idea!!! I'm so doing that for my wedding...when I do get married :)

Call me and we'll set a date... :bg: :lol: :bg: :lol: :bg: :lol:
Blondine et moi!!!//Rainbow Brite and me!!!//Azurine et moi!!!//Regina Regenbogen und ich!!!

stormberryfairy

getting married

Post by stormberryfairy »

Congrats on getting engaged! I agree you should do whatever you want. I hope you have a beautiful dream wedding! I so wish I had done mine differently. You just can't get that back.

I LOVE those roses!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rainbowbrite84

getting married

Post by Rainbowbrite84 »

Blondine Arc-En-Ciel wrote:
Rainbowbrite84 wrote:Star sprinkles! Thats the cutest idea!!! I'm so doing that for my wedding...when I do get married :)

I've already agreed to marry my boyfriend Jesus :)

Blondine Arc-En-Ciel

getting married

Post by Blondine Arc-En-Ciel »

Rainbowbrite84 wrote:
Blondine Arc-En-Ciel wrote:

I've already agreed to marry my boyfriend Jesus :)

:lol: L :lol: O :lol: L :lol:
Blondine et moi!!!//Rainbow Brite and me!!!//Azurine et moi!!!//Regina Regenbogen und ich!!!

Allison

getting married

Post by Allison »

Congratulations on your engagement! I'm glad you're incorporating the rainbow into it, sounds like it will be beautiful. And I agree with everyone who says go for whatever you want! My cousin had a Harley Davidson themed wedding...not my thing but hey, it's their wedding and every couple should do whatever makes them happy.

WendyBird, I had to comment when I saw that you wanted to do handfasting. We had a traditional Christian wedding, but we incorporated handfasting in the ceremony too, I just think it's so beautiful. We got engaged while we were over in Ireland so we wanted to incorporate something Celtic. I hope you get to do it eventually!