Two Celeberties passed away

Rainbowbrite84

Re: Two Celeberties passed away

Post by Rainbowbrite84 »

On the news they were saying that he mixed his prescription medications, and the heart attack was the result of it. Its just like with Heath Ledger. He mixed his prescription medications too and he ended up dying as well.

Major Ursa

Post by Major Ursa »

I'm sure that could be many posiblities. When Elvis Pressley (who's daughter married Micheal for a while) died, there were shockwaves as well.

As for Farrah Fawcett, she was more popular when I was a kid. I sure many of you may not remember her untill her battle with cancer.
Rainbow brite fan since 1984.

Wolf Ranger

Post by Wolf Ranger »

I don't really have much to say beyond the usualy. I was at one time a big MJ fan, and it sucks he died.

TheWendybird

Post by TheWendybird »

We still feel really surreal about it all.....it's like "naw......he can't be gone...?" We found just before we went to disneyworld it was very weird to find out....the peter pan ride was packed....and it's not a big thrill ride or anything so i kinda wonder if michael's death kinda influenced people to go on it more.
*~*~Krista~*~*
Mrs. Starvoyager as of 11/22/09 :D
"Hail Stormy full of fury! Rainbow is with Thee!" :P

RainbowBrite1983

Post by RainbowBrite1983 »

Im with the rest of you with Mj. He was my idol! Still is. I adore Michael. I grew up with his music and i never got the chance to see him live or meet him in person. I always dreamed about it but now its never going to happen. I know what some of you mj fans are going through. Ive been crying ever since he passed. If you mj fans ever need to talk or you feel alone in mourning his passing please feel free to send me a message and also I know of a great message board where you can chat with so many other fans who feel exactly the same. heres the address www.mjjcommunity.com. trust me its very comforting! Hope i can help.