Post Your Picture Thread #2

Major Ursa

Re: Post Your Picture Thread #2

Post by Major Ursa »

TheWendybird wrote:
Major Ursa wrote:Here's my latest pic of me. Yes it's another one of my Nascar pics.

Do you work at a race track?

No. I just go there about twice a year for my Nascar Die-cast collectable shoping.
Rainbow brite fan since 1984.

TheWendybird

Post by TheWendybird »

Chibi Rachy wrote:
TheWendybird wrote:Aw come on it's our secret....reaaaalllly ;) lol Hmm guess I'll have to "settle" for pixie dust and fly to neverland:)
It involves much complicated directions, a frying pan, and checkers.
LMAO hilarious
*~*~Krista~*~*
Mrs. Starvoyager as of 11/22/09 :D
"Hail Stormy full of fury! Rainbow is with Thee!" :P

TheWendybird

Post by TheWendybird »

Major Ursa wrote:
TheWendybird wrote:
Major Ursa wrote:Here's my latest pic of me. Yes it's another one of my Nascar pics.

Do you work at a race track?

No. I just go there about twice a year for my Nascar Die-cast collectable shoping.
I've never been to a nascar race that might be interesting.
*~*~Krista~*~*

PrincessLadyRaine

Post by PrincessLadyRaine »

Might as well post mine, it's a bit old, but you'll appreciate the colors!

Then a personal favorite of me and my darling fiance/boyfriend!

Chibi Rachy

Post by Chibi Rachy »

Decided to add another shot :) This is me and Mittens. Mittens adores attention in the evenings most nights, and this is what she does when I'm on the computer. She even looks like a queen in this shot, which isn't very good, but it's my laptop webcam.
"If you're obsessed with your yesterday then you're destined to repeat it." - Ariel of Icon for Hire

FanChan

Post by FanChan »

Chibi Rachy wrote:Decided to add another shot :) This is me and Mittens. Mittens adores attention in the evenings most nights, and this is what she does when I'm on the computer. She even looks like a queen in this shot, which isn't very good, but it's my laptop webcam.

Hehehe. It reminds me of your icon.
"I hope you know what you're doing, Rainbow."
"You still doubt me, after all this time?"
"I don't doubt," Krys said as he paused at the door. "I worry."

-Excerpt from my yet unnamed RB doujinshi.

Chibi Rachy

Post by Chibi Rachy »

FanChan wrote:
Chibi Rachy wrote:Decided to add another shot :) This is me and Mittens. Mittens adores attention in the evenings most nights, and this is what she does when I'm on the computer. She even looks like a queen in this shot, which isn't very good, but it's my laptop webcam.

Hehehe. It reminds me of your icon.
XD Except Saber lion is happily smiling while Mittens is giving the regal "pet me or else" glare!
"If you're obsessed with your yesterday then you're destined to repeat it." - Ariel of Icon for Hire

TheWendybird

Post by TheWendybird »

Great pics guys! Chibi Mittens is adorable!

PrincessLadyRaine.i love the colorful fingerless gloves you have on in your first pic! Very funky!

We're off to disneyworld for a week early tomorrow morning...very early...i dont think we'll be able to check the boards during that time...this is my first time in disney world..Starvoyager has been there a bunch with his parents. This should be quite the adventure for me...childhood dream! I will see you all when we return on the 2nd :) With pics of course! hehe
*~*~Krista~*~*

Chibi Rachy

Post by Chibi Rachy »

TheWendybird wrote:Great pics guys! Chibi Mittens is adorable!

PrincessLadyRaine.i love the colorful fingerless gloves you have on in your first pic! Very funky!

We're off to disneyworld for a week early tomorrow morning...very early...i dont think we'll be able to check the boards during that time...this is my first time in disney world..Starvoyager has been there a bunch with his parents. This should be quite the adventure for me...childhood dream! I will see you all when we return on the 2nd :) With pics of course! hehe
Hehe, she's an adorable old lady :)

You'll have much fun in Disney World! I went there for my senior trip back in '05 and it was such a blast. I'd love to go back again. It's also where I got my Stitch character hat with the big floppy ears (yay for having a child-sized head). Stitch is my favorite, so stuff of him is what I sought when I was there...well him and Jack-Jack.

If you go to Epcot, make sure you really explore there... the Aztec temple has a nice interior that's beautiful. It's a restaurant and there's a really cool boat ride there as well.

Chibi Rachy

Post by Chibi Rachy »

Was able to cut my hair today since Otakon is over and I don't need the longer/thick hair for cosplay anymore. So I chose a style online that I'd looked at before, but flipped the way the bangs went on it cause my bangs go naturally in the opposite direction. It turned out really well!