Breaking news! Photo released of the new Tickled Pink doll!

Dialga-Brite

Breaking news! Photo released of the new Tickled Pink doll!

Post by Dialga-Brite »

A photo has been leaked of the new Tickled Pink doll, to be released in the fall....

Number of Pinks in my Tickled Pink Sanctuary: 56
Moonglos: 6
Dress up Rainbow Brites: 9

Dialga-Brite

Re: Breaking news! Photo released of the new Tickled Pink doll!

Post by Dialga-Brite »

lol I'm just kidding, actually that is "Blinky" from moondreamers.... but she looks sooooo much like Tickled Pink I just thought I HAD to joke about it.

Chibi Rachy

Post by Chibi Rachy »

umm...it's really not a funny joke ^_^"
"If you're obsessed with your yesterday then you're destined to repeat it." - Ariel of Icon for Hire

Dialga-Brite

Post by Dialga-Brite »

Chibi Rachy wrote:umm...it's really not a funny joke ^_^"
Well I think it's funny... she looks a lot like what I picture the new tickled pink doll looking like - more plasticy and not plush. Why don't you like my joke?

Chibi Rachy

Post by Chibi Rachy »

Dialga-Brite wrote:
Well I think it's funny... she looks a lot like what I picture the new tickled pink doll looking like - more plasticy and not plush. Why don't you like my joke?
*shrugs* I'm not one to find false advertising funny, even if it's intended to be. Sorry.
"If you're obsessed with your yesterday then you're destined to repeat it." - Ariel of Icon for Hire

Dialga-Brite

Post by Dialga-Brite »

Chibi Rachy wrote:
Dialga-Brite wrote:
*shrugs* I'm not one to find false advertising funny, even if it's intended to be. Sorry.
ah it's ok. :)

Dialga-Brite

Post by Dialga-Brite »

Anyways, I bought this doll. I think that she's so cute! :)

Wolf Ranger

Post by Wolf Ranger »

Heh..It's funny, but not as funny as you think.

Starvoyager

Post by Starvoyager »

KANSAS CITY, Mo., June 5, 2009... Hallmark Entertainment, Inc. today announced that it has teamed with Japanese Animation Studio, Bee Train, to create an Anime series entitled: "Rainbow Brite - Chroma Goddess".

Following numerous failed attempts to restore their 1980's hit franchise to its former glory, Hallmark has decided to pursue a more agressive stance. Instead of relying on the aged Rainbow Brite TV series, the story will be reborn in this joint effort between Hallmark and Bee Train.

Based on the classic "Magical Girl" format of various Anime series, Hallmark hopes to both rekindle the spirit of fans of the original Rainbow Brite franchise, as well as attract an entirely new fanbase. Neither Bee Train nor Hallmark has revealed any details about the plot, however, they have admitted that they intend to follow the original concept, while adding a great deal of additional depth to the Rainbow Brite universe. Characters will have a rich history and interpersonal relationships that go far deeper than the classic children's show. Hallmark also hinted at more mature themes and a darker atmosphere, but also promoses that it will not alienate the current fans and will still be suitable for young children.

“Although Hallmark has dabbled with Rainbow Brite in the marketplace for the past few years, hindering circumstances rendered us unable to give the franchise the care and attention it deserves until recently. Talk of this idea has been circulating around the offices for almost ten years, and we are pleased to finally be moving forward with it. This unified effort will benefit both Hallmark and Bee Train as we continue to work together on this endeavor. Marketing and product licensing is already being planned for both the American and Asian markets, and preliminary designwork for the production has already begun."

Completion of the first season of "Rainbow Brite - Chroma Goddess" is planned for 2011.

Bee Train was founded on June 5, 1997 by Koichi Mashimo, who was previously a director at Tatsunoko Productions and the founder of Mashimo Jimusho, a small freelance staff working for other studios. Originally, Bee Train was a subsidiary of Production I.G. along with XEBEC but in February 2006, it ended its relationship and became independent. Bee Train has produced a plethora of anime television series, including Noir, Madlax, Tsubasa Chronicle, and .hack//SIGN.

Kansas City-based Hallmark is known throughout the world for its greeting cards, related personal expression products, and television’s most honored and enduring dramatic series, the Hallmark Hall of Fame. Through licensing leadership and joint ventures, Hallmark continues to expand its product formats and distribution avenues. The company, which has wholly owned subsidiaries in 12 countries, publishes products in 30 languages and distributes them in more than 100 countries. The company’s Hallmark Entertainment, Inc. subsidiary is the world’s leading producer of long-form television programming; its Binney & Smith subsidiary, maker of Crayola® crayons, is the leading producer of student and professional art materials.

Official Press Release
http://www.hallmark.com/webapp/wcs/press_r...goddess_3-26-07

SunSpire
Site Admin

Post by SunSpire »

Little do you know, mwahahahaha ...

"SunSpire"
[html]* <a target="_blank" href="http://www.sunspire-records.com">SunSpire Records
</a>*
[/html]