It's The Good and The Bad

Rose Red

It's The Good and The Bad

Post by Rose Red »

So its nap time, I am board. So pop on over to Rbb.net to do my bi-monthly lurking - ok so its not really lurking. I forgot the password on my account again - technically both accounts (I made two so I counld contact someone the first time I forgot it - 5 years ago) so i randomly stop by to try a few passwords, submit the lost password request (which I never receive) and see what everyone is up to. see, the second time I forgot the password (the time after I made the second account) I emailed Joey who helped to reset the entire thing. The emails to marco bounce back at me (whats up with tha boy??) and I can't remember which email is right for joey... so I just kept lurking.
And then I get this BIG 'WE ARE MOVING THE BOARDS' so I go over to here - and of course I have to sign up and of course I used the usual password that I won't forget (don't ask why I kept using stupid ones) and of course I am going to be addicted to this place again. But now that I will remember my password - I might post hows that for fried bacon!

SunSpire
Site Admin

Re: It's The Good and The Bad

Post by SunSpire »

LOL And I was wondering where in the world you may be these days. It's so great to see you here Rose Red, welcome back to our new home :)

If you're lucky enough, after all your password trouble you might experience some login problems here, at least that's how it was for many others today. I guess I changed a setting somewhere in the system that I wasn't supposed to, forcing everyone to log out right after they logged in, lol. So, if you notice such a thing, please let me know ASAP so I can investigate.

But anyhow, how's life been for you? It's been ages since I've talked to you. Last time you where telling us about the salty deserts on the fortress boards, still remember that lol

Oh and what email address are you using to contact me? If it has .net at the end try changing that to .co.uk ;)

"SunSpire"
[html]* <a target="_blank" href="http://www.sunspire-records.com">SunSpire Records
</a>*
[/html]

Major Ursa

Post by Major Ursa »

Long time no hear! Some how you must have outwitted Murky.
Rainbow brite fan since 1984.

~Baby~Dragonfly~

Post by ~Baby~Dragonfly~ »

So excited to have you back!
miss so many older board members, not that you are old hehe i'm old!
"Everything Happens For A Reason"
~Baby~Dragonfly~

Rose Red

Post by Rose Red »

Don't even start with me about being old, tracy! lol - you will always win over me - but I am now a whopping 25 and mother of a two year old... it still weirds me out on a daily basis. And yes I know, not exactally old strictly speaking - but its old enough to wierd me out lol

I will update my aol account with that Marco. Thats just one of the things that happen when I fall off the end of the earth I suppose.

But yes, I am glad that you guys have a new home, and that the blinking RBB has moved out of the fortress to be loved my many many more rbb fans. I have grown up a little I dare say, while I do not think it is possible for me to grow up all the way (anyone for a food fight?) a little bit has done me good.

And can I just say how fun it is to be raising a future Rainbow Brite Addict - and I really didn't have to do anything.. I actually gave her my shy to play with after she demanded that rainbow needed a friend it was the only one who wasn't attached to her box lol :evilgrin:
I shall have to get a video of her singing the RBB theme for you all to oggle over.

So enough with the lurking huh

Rainbow Brite
Admin

Post by Rainbow Brite »

Rose Red wrote:I shall have to get a video of her singing the RBB theme for you all to oggle over.
Oh PLEASE PLEASE do!! :D
~Katy Cartee Haile~
RainbowBrite.net

Starlitefan

Post by Starlitefan »

Long time no see, my friend! :hug:
Rainbow Brite: Starlite, quick!
Starlite: I will not wear booties!!
On-X: Better than falling down.
Starlite: [neighs in annoyance] Ooh, my poor dignity!!!

Oh, and by the way, I'm a GIRL, despite my user name... ;-D

:rbstarlite:

Imagi

Post by Imagi »

Rose Red! Awesome! The fellow Brian lover has made it here! :)

Imagi