I had a baby!

Allison

Re: I had a baby!

Post by Allison »

Jenny, she weighed 7 pounds, 7 ounces, which I think is about 3.5 kilograms for all the non-Americans. She definately got that hair from my husband, I was a bald baby and my hair is still thin and fine. If it stays nice and thick I'll envy her! She has already gotten so much bigger. Jack must be a lot of fun at age 1! Mairead is awfully crabby, looking forward to getting past the 3 month colic mark. Although when they start walking, that's a lot of work too so I'm sure you're a very busy mom!

Jenny

Post by Jenny »

Aww, a dinky 7lb 7oz...Jack was 9lb 2oz!

I know it's easy to look forward to getting past the colic, but just try and enjoy every minute cause it goes so quickly!

Jack's not quite walking properly yet, he's taking 4 or 5 steps between furniture and stuff but he finds it so much quicker to crawl so he's in no rush to take up walking as his first choice.

~Jenny~

Rainbow Brite
Admin

Post by Rainbow Brite »

Awwwww how cute!! That's the second baby born this year that I know of named Violet - love it!! Shy would be so proud! ;)
~Katy Cartee Haile~
RainbowBrite.net

Rose Red

Post by Rose Red »

i swear I replied to this... I am sure I did... It was something to the effect of how much hair your little one has, how jelous I am, how adorable she is and lots of congratulations... but now its gone..

Oh well...

Congrats all the same!!!!

Allison

Post by Allison »

Thanks so much everyone! Rose Red, you'll have to have another one soon if you're jealous, I thought I remembered reading that you have a little girl of your own now, right? I can't imagine having two right now, but I'm sure when she's a little older I'll get antsy for at least one more.

Rose Red

Post by Rose Red »

Yep I do. She is two now, and in many ways I am antsy to have another one. But as selfish as this may sound... I want to go to Disneyland first... LOL

Last time I was there I was four months pregnant - you can't do anything when you are for months pregnant lol

Imagi

Post by Imagi »

[quote="Allison"]I can't resist showing her off.

I'l say...she's a cutie with that wild hair! :)

And here we are, excuse the frumpy new mom look. I don't think I've ever posted a pic of myself here before,

Please....you don't look frumpy at all. Congrads on your girl and have fun dressing her up for Halloween!

Imagi

Sarah

Post by Sarah »

that baby has the coolest hair I've ever seen! : )

I've never been to Disney Land or World, but I will someday : ) or better yet, maybe a Disney Cruise! )

:rbsmile: