Wish me luck!

FanChan

Wish me luck!

Post by FanChan »

I've got myself a job interview in a couple of hours. If I get this job, it'll drastically change the quality of my life. Pray for me, think of me, wish me luck, whatever it is you do. I'll let you all know how it went once it's over, and whether or not I got the job.
"I hope you know what you're doing, Rainbow."
"You still doubt me, after all this time?"
"I don't doubt," Krys said as he paused at the door. "I worry."

-Excerpt from my yet unnamed RB doujinshi.

TheWendybird

Re: Wish me luck!

Post by TheWendybird »

FanChan wrote:I've got myself a job interview in a couple of hours. If I get this job, it'll drastically change the quality of my life. Pray for me, think of me, wish me luck, whatever it is you do. I'll let you all know how it went once it's over, and whether or not I got the job.
*sending out happy thoughts*
*~*~Krista~*~*
Mrs. Starvoyager as of 11/22/09 :D
"Hail Stormy full of fury! Rainbow is with Thee!" :P

Chibi Rachy

Post by Chibi Rachy »

FanChan wrote:I've got myself a job interview in a couple of hours. If I get this job, it'll drastically change the quality of my life. Pray for me, think of me, wish me luck, whatever it is you do. I'll let you all know how it went once it's over, and whether or not I got the job.
Yes, yes we all want to know :) And I know you'll do great; I already told you so!
"If you're obsessed with your yesterday then you're destined to repeat it." - Ariel of Icon for Hire

Rainbow Brite
Admin

Post by Rainbow Brite »

GOOD LUCK!!!! I'm sure you'll do great! :)
~Katy Cartee Haile~
RainbowBrite.net

Major Ursa

Post by Major Ursa »

I hope for the best. Good luck!
Rainbow brite fan since 1984.

Maki

Post by Maki »

Good luck. Hope you'll get a job.

FanChan

Post by FanChan »

Thanks everyone! The interview went better than I expected! The guy really liked me as a person, and he's trusted me to handle the business in my neck of the woods.

He's starting his own Singing Telegram company. Or, should I say, started it. He began it in West Virginia and was doing very, very well for himself, and then just a few months ago moved to Pittsburgh and brought the business with him. I was signing on to just be an independent contractor, to take jobs from him, go sing the telegrams, and that was that. But it required coming to his place of business, which was an hour away, so he decided that it would be better for both of us to create a base for myself here at home. So any business called in for this area is mine. And it pays extremely well. For about five minutes of actual work and whatever drive-time it takes, I'd make anywhere between forty and a hundred and forty dollars. He broke it down and said that one can forseeably be making five hundred bucks an hour. Having fun.

So yeah. I'll keep everyone updated on how well this all goes. I have high hopes.
"I hope you know what you're doing, Rainbow."
"You still doubt me, after all this time?"
"I don't doubt," Krys said as he paused at the door. "I worry."

-Excerpt from my yet unnamed RB doujinshi.

Chibi Rachy

Post by Chibi Rachy »

FanChan wrote:Thanks everyone! The interview went better than I expected! The guy really liked me as a person, and he's trusted me to handle the business in my neck of the woods.

He's starting his own Singing Telegram company. Or, should I say, started it. He began it in West Virginia and was doing very, very well for himself, and then just a few months ago moved to Pittsburgh and brought the business with him. I was signing on to just be an independent contractor, to take jobs from him, go sing the telegrams, and that was that. But it required coming to his place of business, which was an hour away, so he decided that it would be better for both of us to create a base for myself here at home. So any business called in for this area is mine. And it pays extremely well. For about five minutes of actual work and whatever drive-time it takes, I'd make anywhere between forty and a hundred and forty dollars. He broke it down and said that one can forseeably be making five hundred bucks an hour. Having fun.

So yeah. I'll keep everyone updated on how well this all goes. I have high hopes.
Told ya so that you'd do fine :) Hopefully you start getting calls soon! Congrats!

:rbstormy:
"If you're obsessed with your yesterday then you're destined to repeat it." - Ariel of Icon for Hire

Patreek

Post by Patreek »

Thats great!! Congrats!

Rainbow Brite
Admin

Post by Rainbow Brite »

Very cool!! Now I wanna hear you sing! lol :)
~Katy Cartee Haile~
RainbowBrite.net