Post Your Picture Thread

Starvoyager

Re: Post Your Picture Thread

Post by Starvoyager »

You think Stormy has been plastered by Christmas Punch for the last 3 months dear?......oooo-kaaay then lol She musta been REALLY thirsty! Or someone put absinthe in there...that should do the trick a lot quicker. Note to Stormy: Don't drink green punch.
Well... maybe alcohol has long-term effects on storm elementals.

TheWendybird

Post by TheWendybird »

Starvoyager wrote:
You think Stormy has been plastered by Christmas Punch for the last 3 months dear?......oooo-kaaay then lol She musta been REALLY thirsty! Or someone put absinthe in there...that should do the trick a lot quicker. Note to Stormy: Don't drink green punch.
Well... maybe alcohol has long-term effects on storm elementals.
Hmm and Absinthe is the green fairy ....one elemental intoxicating another? How caffufling!
*~*~Krista~*~*
Mrs. Starvoyager as of 11/22/09 :D
"Hail Stormy full of fury! Rainbow is with Thee!" :P

Starvoyager

Post by Starvoyager »

Hmm... what element is she?

TheWendybird

Post by TheWendybird »

Starvoyager wrote:Hmm... what element is she?
The elements of fire & water are used in it's concoction (like i need to tell you :P) but....other than that i have no idea hehe The element of surprise! like "SURPRISE! you are 10 times more drunk than you expected to be because you underestimated the power of absinthe" ...ring a bell to you dear? ;) lol
*~*~Krista~*~*

Starvoyager

Post by Starvoyager »

FanChan wrote:Holy cow, those are so gorgeous pictures. I really wish we had a better camera. Everything's always so grainy. One of these days...

I love winter.
I was already doing "rituals" to summon up blizzards to shut down schools when I was ten. And I constantly was taking photos and videos of snow and ice. I bask in the glory that is the silver sandbox of Stormy's Playground.... Muahahaha!!!

Now, if only there was some winter weather here now that could be played in. It's always been way too cold (like 10 degrees to where the snow doesn't pack and it's not much fun to be out in that with the 40+mph winds anyway)
TheWendybird wrote:The elements of fire & water are used in it's concoction (like i need to tell you :P) but....other than that i have no idea hehe The element of surprise! like "SURPRISE! you are 10 times more drunk than you expected to be because you underestimated the power of absinthe" ...ring a bell to you dear? ;) lol
It wasn't 10x... 7 - 8x tops. :P

TheWendybird

Post by TheWendybird »

Starvoyager wrote:
FanChan wrote:Holy cow, those are so gorgeous pictures. I really wish we had a better camera. Everything's always so grainy. One of these days...

I love winter.
I was already doing "rituals" to summon up blizzards to shut down schools when I was ten. And I constantly was taking photos and videos of snow and ice. I bask in the glory that is the silver sandbox of Stormy's Playground.... Muahahaha!!!

Now, if only there was some winter weather here now that could be played in. It's always been way too cold (like 10 degrees to where the snow doesn't pack and it's not much fun to be out in that with the 40+mph winds anyway)
TheWendybird wrote:The elements of fire & water are used in it's concoction (like i need to tell you :P) but....other than that i have no idea hehe The element of surprise! like "SURPRISE! you are 10 times more drunk than you expected to be because you underestimated the power of absinthe" ...ring a bell to you dear? ;) lol
It wasn't 10x... 7 - 8x tops. :P
yes the wind was so lovely out there tonight :P

And naw that one time you had your head on the desk you looked 10x to me lol ;) And don't forget at your parents ;) You were looped hehehehe *looks around shiftily eyed remembering other people can read this*.....*sits down like a good little girl*
*~*~Krista~*~*

Starvoyager

Post by Starvoyager »

And naw that one time you had your head on the desk you looked 10x to me lol ;) And don't forget at your parents ;) You were looped hehehehe *looks around shiftily eyed remembering other people can read this*.....*sits down like a good little girl*
I know wasn't it? Not that the wind is ever NOT present...

Naa, if I was 10x I might've actually leaped into the flame. :P

TheWendybird

Post by TheWendybird »

Starvoyager wrote:

I know wasn't it? Not that the wind is ever NOT present...

Naa, if I was 10x I might've actually leaped into the flame. :P
Oh yeah I somehow forgot about that *Krista writes a note to self* "Don't let Chris disfigure or kill himself in his parents fireplace because it feels silly to him at the time." I like that face :) *pinches your cheeks* lol
*~*~Krista~*~*

FanChan

Post by FanChan »

You guys are too cute, cut it out xD

Makin' some of us jealous o.o
"I hope you know what you're doing, Rainbow."
"You still doubt me, after all this time?"
"I don't doubt," Krys said as he paused at the door. "I worry."

-Excerpt from my yet unnamed RB doujinshi.

TheWendybird

Post by TheWendybird »

FanChan wrote:You guys are too cute, cut it out xD

Makin' some of us jealous o.o
LOL He really is funny when he's drunk tho at least when he's happy like that time...a little TOO happy mind you....lol A little over enthusiastic about things that can cause PAAAAAAIN lol *pokes Starvoyager playfully in the belly*
*~*~Krista~*~*