What are other toys you collect? :)

~Baby~Dragonfly~

Re: What are other toys you collect? :)

Post by ~Baby~Dragonfly~ »

My other favorite is Poochie and i have tons i don't need anymore, but won't sell on ebay, since the ebay fall.
Dragonflies and Poochie are my two other favorites!
"Everything Happens For A Reason"
~Baby~Dragonfly~

Adria

Post by Adria »

~Baby~Dragonfly~ wrote:My other favorite is Poochie and i have tons i don't need anymore, but won't sell on ebay, since the ebay fall.
Dragonflies and Poochie are my two other favorites!
Do you have a pic of poochie, i just loved that dog as a child, probably as much as RB, maybe more (wash my mouth out!)

Clinozoisite

Post by Clinozoisite »

Although I do not actively seek new pieces, I have large collections from when I was a kid of Transformers and Go-Bots. I recently sold my very extensive He-Man and MLP collections to make room in my house for other things.

~Baby~Dragonfly~

Do you have a pic of poochie, i just loved that dog as a child, probably as much as RB, maybe more (wash my mouth out!)[/quote]

I have a bit of stuff, i'll look this weekend and see if i can find the bin i have of it and take pictures and post. I have four kids and am usually pretty busy, so please be patient. I'll do my best to get the pictures this weekend.
~Baby~Dragonfly~

Adria

Post by Adria »

~Baby~Dragonfly~ wrote:Do you have a pic of poochie, i just loved that dog as a child, probably as much as RB, maybe more (wash my mouth out!)
I have a bit of stuff, i'll look this weekend and see if i can find the bin i have of it and take pictures and post. I have four kids and am usually pretty busy, so please be patient. I'll do my best to get the pictures this weekend.[/quote]

4 KIDS!!!! you must be "wonder mum" i have two kids and admire parents with more than 2 kids..:-)

Take your time with photos, i know what it is like!!

~Baby~Dragonfly~

THank you!
ok i didn't realize how much i had so i'm going to post in the for sale section to make it easier.
in time i'm going to post all the mib my little ponies i have from 2000 on, plus other stuff like mib barbies and other misc stuff.
i have to have my gall bladder removed (severely sick) and have no insurance so i have to raise some money some how. This was stuff i was holding on to for my kids, but i'm just gonna keep the special stuff for them.
thanks!
~Baby~Dragonfly~

Wolf Ranger

Post by Wolf Ranger »

I'm uploading pictures of "some" of my collection at this moment. So I'll tell what I do have.

Various versions of Power Rangers including

-Soung Patrol S.P.D Yellow Ranger and Shadow Ranger
-Super Legends MMRP Green/White, Zeo Gold and Lord Zedd
-Time Force Quantum Ranger light up figure.
-All Jungle Fury Jungle Master Figues
-2004 Comic Con exclusive She-Ra
-Toy Fare Exclusive Snake Teela
-Sailor Moon SuperS Sailor Mars doll with IRS fuction

and way too much more..

FanChan

Post by FanChan »

I collect MLPs, as well as Grand Champions - and other non-collectable horse figures I come across; their value isn't why I collect them, anyhow. My mom used to collect TY beanies, but she finally grew up a little bit and started selling them all off. I nabbed the few I thought were adorable before she could sell them, too. Which leads to that I collect stuffed animals, especially if they're super soft. I also collect Alladin things. They're soooo hard to come by, so I snatch anything I find of them. I'm currently preparing a campaign against Disney to demand that Jasmine appear in more Disney Princess things.

I guess you could say I collected Pokemon things. I don't anymore, but I've got a tub full of toys and things from the show and a binder full of cards.

Other not-toys I collect: Model ships, keys (I love skeleton keys, I've got some really great ones from the 1800s thanks to the local fleamarket), the marbles out of Japanese Ramune sodas, nutcrackers, books (I hope to fill a private library some day, so I've got a ton). I think that's it... Oh, and weapons. I like sharp stuff.
"I hope you know what you're doing, Rainbow."
"You still doubt me, after all this time?"
"I don't doubt," Krys said as he paused at the door. "I worry."

-Excerpt from my yet unnamed RB doujinshi.

bennyb98

Post by bennyb98 »

I'm not a big collector of much but I have a few Strawberry Shortcake Minis and Dolls, I'm starting to collect RB at the moment but don't have much but I also collected Garbage Pail Kids cards for awhile.

Adria

Post by Adria »

bennyb98 wrote:but I also collected Garbage Pail Kids cards for awhile.

ohh i LOVED them as a kid, my mum thought they were gross